Chapter 2

"Holy crap!" I wasn't exactly scared, just a little creeped out. I closed my eyes and started telling myself that it was just a dream and i wasnt surrounded by 4 giant turtles! I opened my eyes and sadly, Jill and I were still there.

 The one in the orange bandana was still in my face, so I elbowed him in the gut and he fell to the ground, landing on his shell.

"So wh-who are you guys anyway?"

 "I'm Michaelangelo," the one in orange said.

"I'm Raphael," the one in red mumbled.

"I'm Leonardo," the one in blue said.

The one in purple got to his knees beside me with a bandage, a needle, and thread. He took off my bloody bandage and stuck the needle in front of my gash. He started sewing it shut and shockingly it didn't hurt...a lot.

Once he finished sewing the gash closed and put a fresh bandage on it, he finally told me his name,"Donatello, you and your friend down there can call me Donnie." I looked at him and nodded.

 "So do you guys have positions?"

 "Well, i'm the brainy one. I am the smart one out of us 4." Donatello said while smiling.

 "I am the party dude!" Michaelangelo said enthusiastically.

 "I'm the best fighter on the team." Raphael said with a smirk.

 "And I'm the leader of the group." Leonardo said with pride.

 "Oh okay." I looked at the 4 of them...and then Jill woke up! This was gonna be a blast explaining to her that we are in 4 giant mutated turtles home!

 "Jill are you okay?" She looked at me and said," Why wouldn't i be....," there was a long silence and she stared at all of the turtles with a shocked expresion on her face. She stopped and stared when she got to Raphael. His eyes were filled with fright and confusion in his eyes and so were her's. I looked at Leonardo, trying not to focus on my best friend thinking of attacking a ninja turtle!!

 "So leo what happened last night. I remember tackling a few of the people in black suits and...," I got cut off by Leonardo.

 "Those people in black are called the foot ninjas." He smiled and said,"continue."

"Anyway, Jill beat off a lot of em', but she got thrown against a wall and got knocked uncontious. I beat a lot them too, but eventually there was too many..."

 "And that's when we came in!" Donnie butted into the conversation. 

 "Okay, I have one more question."

 "What's up?" Leo and Donnie said at the same time.

 "What happened to my head...and why is the side of my neck throbbing?" The 2 turtles exchanged a weird glance and Donnie finally spoke.

"Ok, well you got cut in the head with a knife and you were given a shot in the neck. We are not sure what was injected into you, but if it was injected into you it had to have been put into...your friend as well."

I looked at Donnie and i guess I kinda, sorta, started liking him. Out of no where, Raphael says," You two got names or what?" I looked at him and shot him a look of disgust and finally told him my name.

 "I'm Jordyn and this is my best friend, Jill."

Raphael looked at Jill and she just smiled and started blushing...Raphael did the same.

We all looked at Jill and Raph and i decided to say something because it was seriously weird seeing my best friend thinking about a dude she just met! Not to mention the fact he's a mutated turtle.

 "Hey, are we able to go and get some of our stuff?"

"You will need all of your belongings!" A voice sounded from behind me and it was a giant rat! I said and did nothing but stare with my mouth wide open. Jill looked the same way, except more shocking.

 "Who are you?" As Leonardo was about to speak the giat rat spoke at last,"I am Master Splinter, but you may call me sensei. The boys will go with you 2 up top so you may retrieve your belongings." Jill and I exchaged a glance of approval.

  Jill got up off the floor(with the help of Raphael), But she fell straight back down. The 4 turtles and I ran to her side and we helped her up.

 "Mikey and Leo, get Jill to my lab, i have to get her checked out.' Donnie said firmly.

"What can I do Donnie?" It was Raph.

"I don't really need any help right now, but you can get Jill an old T-shirt because she is obviously not able to go aywhere. We'll take them to get their stuff tomorrow." Raph dashed up the giant stair-well and came darting down the stairs with a New York Giants jersey.

 "This should fit her." Donnie nodded his approval and headed toward the lab with the Jersey in his hands. 

I was sitting on the couch when,out of no where, I started hearing...EVERYTHING! It was so painful. There was screams, then there were whispers. There was laughing, then there was crying. I grabbed my head, careful not to touch my knife-wound, and started thinking about the weirdest stuff. Donnie was the first to get to me. He felt my head and had a panic stricken look on his face. He yelled to the others, but i ended up kicking him in his side because him yelling was not helping my head ache, or whatever the hell it was. I passed out seconds later due to the antagonizing pain.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay yall hope ya like chapter 2! Chapter 3 will posted in about an hour :)