Chapter 14

April's P.O.V

                   Jill looked so beautiful! I curled her hair and did a waterfall braid. Her dress was semi-formal. It was a white dress at the top with a little red belt across the waist and the bottom was silver and poofy. She wore white flats with a red ribbon on the toes and I couldn't wait to see everyone's facial expression when they saw Jill in a dress.

                   Everyone was waiting for Jill and I. We opened the door and walked downstairs. We got a very shocked expression from the crowd, especially her boyfriend. She walked up to him and spun aroung.

                    "What do ya think?"

                    "You look beautiful." He said with a still, shocked look on his face.

                    "Thanks." They both smiled and he pulled her into a hug. Everyone was dancing, eating, having a great time, but I noticed Donnie was just sitting on the staircase.

                       "Hey Donnie, what's wrong?"

                      "I wish Jordyn were here. Look at Jill and Raph," he said eyeing them," They are a great couple and I wanted Jordyn and I to be like taht, but now that she's gone...it will never happen." He trudged off into his lab and I was about to go after him, but I knew he just needed some space. I got my mind off of Donnie and kept on partying!

                   Raphael's P.O.V

                   Eventually, Casey played a slow song. I had been thinking of ways for me and Jill to have our first kiss and this was our chance.

                  "May I have this dance?"

                "You may." She said with a giant smile on her face. She took my hand and I took hers and we headed onto the dance floor (the living room.) I put my hand on her hips and she put hers on my shoulders. We were just swaying back and forth, saying nothing. 

                  About a minute into the song, I spun her around and pulled her so close to me, that our noses touched.

                     "Someone knows how to dance."

                    "You have no idea." I said. We looked at each other and leaned in. We were about to have our first kiss...then Mikey showed up!

                           "AWWWWWW! Look at you two love birds!"

                          "Mikey!" I whisper-yelled.

                         "What?" I looked at Jill and she knew that, by my facial expression, I was telling her I had to talk to Mikey. SHe backed up and let me take him into the kitchen.

                            "Mikey, Jill and I were about to kiss!"

                             "WHAT?!" I put my hand over his mouth and shut him up.

                            "Yea Mikey, we were."

                            "Sorry dude, get back in there." I smiled my baby brother and walked over to Jill.

                          "Everything okay?"

                          "Yea." I pulled her back in my arms and, thank god, the song haden't ended. I finally decided to break the silence.