Chapter 3

Chapter 3

 I awoke to hearing Donnie yelling at Leo and Raph and Mikey keeping Jill calm. I sat up very slowly because I still had that killer head ache, again, if it even is a head ache. I saw Donnie walk over to Jill and give her a seditive. She was asleep within seconds. Donnie walked over to me and started examining my head.

                "Hey sleepy-head! Your fever is gone and you look a lot better! How do you feel?"

               "Donnie, I feel like a roach crawled into my ear with a drum and is now beating on it just to make me wanna scream." I groaned.

                "Sorry i asked." Donie said sarcastically. He surrounded me with ice packs and it felt so good. What confused me was the fact that my fever was gone, but yet he is doing...this. I looked at Donnie and he looked back at me, smiling. I couldn't help, but start to blush. Donnie and I were just staring at each other when i felt him stick a needle in my arm. It wasn't some kind of knock- out juice thank god! It was some kind of medicine that he created to help with fevers and for other heat purposes.

               "Donnie?"

              "Yea?"

              "Is Jill gonna be okay?"

             "Jordyn, she'll be fine. Plus she has Raph watching over her...constantly."

            "I don't like the fact that Jill is falling for a turtle, I mean no offense or anything!"

          "Some taken." He winked and walked out of the room. I looked over at Raph who was, still, sitting beside Jill...staring at her! I tried to get up and tackle him, but Leo was standing behind me holding me down. It was freaky because I didn't see him!

            Hours had past and Jill showed no sign of getting up tonight. I was already up and moving around and Donnie is now my hero because he got the,"head ache," to go away. I was escorted to my room when Donie and I heard a scream. We bolted down the stairs and into the lab. Jill woke up. I ran over to my best friend, pushed Raph out of the way and started laughing when I heard him growl. Jill was up and moving around for the first time since we got here and i couldn't be happier.

            I said goodnight to everyone and went to my room. i sat on my bed and started thinking again. I got up and started pacing around my room. I stopped pacing when I heard these strange voices...in my head! I quickly grabbed a pen and my notebook and started jotting down every word I could make out.

               I felt like i was writing forever, and the weirdest part about it is that I wasn't even paying attention to what i was writing until i looked down. I looked down, dropped the pen and notebook, and started backing away...very slowly. I stopped when i hit my closet door. I slid down the well and fell to the floor. I heard footsteps, but they were at the bottom of the stairs. I immediatly looked at the notebook, then back at the door. I crawled over the notebook and slid it under my bed and just in time too. It was Donnie asking if I was coming to get my stuff.

               "Oh, um, yea! I'll be there in a  second. Let me get my shoes on."

             "Um, okay." Donnie shut my door and walked down the stairs...I could hear him speaking to Leo, Raph, and Mikey while Jill was in the bathroom.

             "Hey guys, I think something is wrong with Jordyn."

            "What do ya mean Donnie? She was feeling fine a few minutes ago."