Chapter 12

Donnie's P.O.V

                 Jill and Raph got attacked by foot ninja's earlier. Jill got stabbed in the shoulder with a katana and some other rough cuts, but Raphael only needed a few stitches.

             "Jill, Raph! Are you guys okay?" Leonardo ran into the lab, when I was patching up Jill's shoulder.

               "Yea, we're fine. I just got a few stitches, but dummy here jumped into battle and had a katana go straight through her shoulder." Raphael said, shuddering a little.

             "JILL, ARE YOU INSAME?! YOU CAN'T JUST JUMP INTO BATTLE LIKE THAT!" Jill winced.

          "Leo, I'm sorry! One almost got Raph! I couldn't just sit there and do nothing!" Jill yelled in her own defense. Leo looked at her and sighed.

           "Sorry, it's just that if the katana went 10 inches to the right...you would've died." Jill looked at him and then back at Raph.

         "Leo, it's fine." He hugged Jill then walked out of the lab. Raph looked at Jill kissed her cheek and followed Leo.

           I was cleaning Jill's other wounds when I noticed she was staring at the wall, her eyes filled with emptiness. I waved my hand in front of her and she didn't even blink. I then snapped my fingers and she looked at me with a frightened look on her face. 

       "Jill, are you okay?"

       "OH! um, uh yea, yea I'm okay." The way she replied said it all.

       "Sure. I'll beleive your okay when you actually tell me what's wrong. You don't have to worry about me telling anyone."

         She was staring at the wall again. I tapped her shoulder and she shot her head up.

        "Donnie...it's not that. It's just...it's just that...," She sighed and continued to speak," I heard and saw something that I probably shouldn't have," I stopped what I was doing and look her intensly,"I heard Jordyn talking on the phone. The person said to meet her at the apartement complex on 5th, so I followed her. She met up with shredder and in a few weeks, she has to...,"

     "Lure us into a trap, so Shredder can kill us? Yea...I know." SHe looked shocked.

    "How do you know?"

   "I followed her a few weeks back and I saw what you saw. I haven't told anyone because it would cause a big thing and... I just didn't want it to happen before the holidays."

    "I feel ya Donnie boy."

    "Let me get you to the couch so you can rest." She nodded and I helped her up. We got to the couch and Jordyn came in the room. I can't wait to see how this is going to play out!

    "Jill! I heard what happened, are you okay?"

   "What do you care?!" Jordyn looked puzzeled.

   "I've been you're best friend since pre-school. I'm gonna care."

  "That's a total lie!"

  "What the...," Jill cut her off.

  "You know I'm mad! Stop looking like a deer caught in head lights!"

  "Jill? Are you okay?"

 "I'm not telling you anything anymore you traitor!" Jordyn looked hurt, yet angry.

  "What the hell are you talking about?! I love you and the guys a lot! I would never do anything to hurt you guys!"

 "You are lying right through your teeth! Stop playing dumb Jordyn, your smarter than that. Why are you...," I had to cut her off because if I didn't, there would be a fight.