Chapter 20

Leonardo's P.O.V

         Jordyn and Jill got in a fight apparently. I am going to probably to break up a fight, great.

          "How's Jill?" I asked Raph.

         "Not good. She's ready to kill someone."  Raphael said with worry in his voice.

         "How's Jordyn?" I asked Donnie.

        "Not happy. She is just sitting at her desk, looking at nothing." I nodded and went to talk to Jill.

      "Jill, it's Leo. Can I come in?" 

    "Yea." I walked in and she was laying in her bed, hugging a New York Giants pillow pet.

  "Are you okay? I know that things with Jordyn is tough right now, but you gotta remember, it's who's inside Jordyn that's doing this to her,okay?" She shrugged and got up. 

     "Thanks Leo." She grabbed a maroon colored duffell bag and walked downstairs and towards the front door.

              "Where are you going? It's almost 10 O'clock at night."

          "I know. I do this every night. Don't worry, I'll be back later." She waved and left. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch.

          "Where's she goin'" Raph asked curiously.

            "I dunno, she didn't tell me." Jordyn came into the living room and sat down, looking somewhat happy.

           "Why are you so happy?"

           "It's gone! The voice is gone! There was a chip in my neck that was barely noticeable and Donnie found it and took it out. Now the voice is gone!" Jordyn said with relief.

          "Good." I said.

          "Did Jill leave?"

           "Yea, does she do this often?" I asked.

        "Every night. I don't know what she does, but I don't ask because I know she won't tell me." I nodded and kept watching Space Hero's. 

        I watched TV with my brothers and Jordyn until 4 a.m. I stood up in alarm as Jill opened the door.

       "Where have you been? You have to be at work by nine!" Jordyn yelled.

       "Sorry. I' going to bed, night yall." She sounded exhausted and I noticed she was holding the left side of her rib cage. I looked at Donnie and he said nothing. 

      "Jordyn?"

     "Yea?"

     "Does Jill ever come home with new bruses or cuts?"

     "Sometimes, but I don't mind it too much. Just don't worry about Jill." She walked upstairs and knocked on Jill's door. She walked in and eventually they forgave each other and were happy happy happy. I went to my bedroom and fell asleep once my head hit the pillow.

         Raphael's P.O.V

        I awoke to Jill running around the kitchen, making a lot of noise. 

        "Why the hell are you being so loud?"

       "I'm gonna be late for work and I can't  find my keys!" I looked over at the bowl on the counter and saw them sitting on top of a pile of napkins. I walked over to them and picked em' up. I threw them to Jill and she nodded her thanks. She gave me a hug, then ran out of the house, leaving her phone. I ran out to try and catch her, but she had already left. I put it back on the table and saw she had 2 new messages.