Chapter 11

Jill's P.O.V

                       Well, I decided to forgive Leonardo and Raphael. I love them too much to lose them.

                       Anyway, Raphael and I are getting ready to go midnight 4-whellin'! We are going to get away from everyone and just go! We are going to the old farmhouse and I still have to wait another hour until we leave.

                    "Hey Jill."

                    "Hey Raphie Boy, You excited?"

                  "Yes and don't call me Raphie Boy."

                 "Okay, Raphie." He started chasing me around the living room and finally took me down in the dojo.

                  "I told you not to call me Raphie Boy."

                 "I didn't, I called ya Raphie." I said with a smirk. He let me up.

               "So, why can't I call you Raphie Boy?" He loked at me then chuckled.

            "Because, it makes me sound soft and I am not soft." I decided to put that statement to the test.

           "Well, then if your so big and tough, what would you do if I gave you puppy dog eyes and asked if we could leave right now?"

           "We'll see what happens, try me." I looked down and shot my head up with my eyes wide and my lips in a sad frown. He kept looking away and I knew once I asked him, he'd melt.

           "Raph, can we go 4-whellin' now?" He looked at me and gave in,"Okay you win, just put cute puppy dog face away!"

             "So you think it's cute?" He sighed and said," Your stubborn, you know dat'?"

             "Hey, it's what I'm good at." I smiled smugly and stuck my tongue out at him. He did the same and we both ended laughing until it hurt. We both looked at each other and got lost in each other's eye's.

              "It's 11:57, should we go?"

            "Yea. I'll go load em' up."

              "I'll help!" He got up and caught up to me and we headed for the lab. We left as quietly as we could and were sucessful! We got the 4-wheelers to the truck and we headed out. We cranked up the tunes and listened to Taylor Swift, Florida Georgia Line, Imagine Dragons, and a few other people.

             "Baby you a song, you make me wanna roll my windows down and Cruise!" I sang along. Raph looked at me then turned the music down.

             "Jill?"

           "Raph?"

            "Will you, um, uh. W-would y-you...," He kept studdering and it was annoying yet adorable!

          "Raph, ask me."

           "Okay, will you...go out with me?" I looked at him and smiled and said,"Yes Raph, I'd love to go out with you."

         He took his hands off the steering wheel and yelled,"YES!" I laughed and was probably the happiest girl in the world.

           We finally got to the farm after about 2 1/2 hours of driving. We unloaded the 4-wheelers and sped off into the woods. It was so muddy, but boy was it awesome! We headed toward the stream about 2 miles away from the house. We parked the 4-wheelers away from the pier. I got up and sat at the edge, with my feet pushing a lily pad, gently through the crystal clear water. Raph walked up behind me and sat down.