Chapter 15

Jill's P.O.V

                        My blood ran cold as I realized that the person I was choking, was Jordyn. We both stopped, our eyes both wide with terror. I then remembered what Master Splinter told me my first day of training," You cannot get distracted by your opponent." I straightened up and tried to show no mercy. She must've been thinking the same thing because ten seconds later, she pushed me off of her, breathing heavily as she stood up. I ran at her with my tomahawk and sliced it right across her shoulder. Blood started oozing out a second later. She had a straight look on her face, showing no pain; typical Jordyn.

                          "Give up now Jill! It's a whole clan against five, you have no chance." Jordyn sneered.

                          "You've known me since we were three, I don't give up easily." I said proudly.

                     "Yea, I know," Jordyn said coming at me with a macheti, "That's just being flat out stubborn. That's nothing to be proud of." I jumped the air, so she couldn't sweeper kick me. She then swung the macheti at my face, but I landed on the stone rooftop just in time.

                         "You are a worthy opponent. Clearly you've been training?" She said with a smirk.

                         "Yes, I am. Now tell me something, why are you doing this?" She looked at me and even though it was dark outside, I could see her green eyes burn into my brown ones.

                           "You wouldn't let me explain the first time, so why should I now?"

                           "Because, I'm curious as to why my sister left to join a group of idiotic Foot ninja's." She growled and charged at me once again, only this time, aiming for my throat. She lunged for me, but got taken down in mid-air. I looked at the ground and saw Jordyn on the ground, with a katana to her neck; Leonardo is the one who took her down.

                            "You don't lay a finger on Jill or my brothers, understand?" She kicked him off and darted for the ledge of the roof, with Karii and the other foot ninja's close behind. She took off her metal mask and said in sync with Karii," Loud and clear." They jumped off the roof and dashed off into the freezing cold December air. Leonardo looked at me and shook his head.

                                    What did I do?

                                    We walked into the lair and Leo walked away, still pissed off for some unknown reason. I followed him into the dojo and snapped (what else is new?).

                                "What did I do?"

                               "What did you do?! You let you're enemy distract you!"

                              "That 'enemy' is my best friend!"

                               "WAS, you're best friend!"

                               "I can't pretend like she wasn't there for me since we were three!"

                               "Look at the pain she has caused this family! Us, you Donnie!" That was enough to set me off.

                                 "NO! ALL I HAVE OF HER ARE OUR EMORIES AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, I WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER HER MY BEST FRIEND!" I turned around and stormed out of the dojo. I can't believe he wan't me to just forget about my best friend! Donnie walked into the living room with a scared look on his face.