Chapter 4

Chapter 4 

     I stared at the scribbles in horror and the first thing that came to mind was," Should i tell everyone what might happen?" I collected my thoughts and decided NOT to tell the others. I can see me telling them and then they go ape shit and take us to the sewers of...Kentucky and Jill and I get locked in tiny rooms until the day we die... it's as simple as that!

                     I hid the notebook under a broken plank of wood in the corner or my bedroom. The best part about it was that it wasn't noticible. I took a deep breath and started pacing around my bedroom for the 80th time, keeping count. My train of thought was cut off by the screaming of one of the turtles. It was Raphael...so unpredictable right?

                      I opened my bedroom door and started walking down the stairs. I stepped into the doorway of the dojo and saw Raphael throwing stuff against the wall, his face as red as his bandana. Leo, Donnie, and Mikey bolted into the dojo with Master Splinter close at their heels.

                        "Raphael, what is the matter?"

                      "It's Jill. She won't talk to me, she won't let me into her room, she won't even say one thing to me so i can be sure she is alright! I know I've only known her for a few days, but....," he started trailing off. I walked up to him and put my hand on the back of his shell. 

                      "Raphael, I will try to get her to talk to you, IF you promise not to set her off because that is the last thing we need right now." I stared at him and didn't take my eyes off of him. He looked at me and nodded. I started making my out of the dojo then Raph stopped me. 

                  "Thank you. Jill is amazing and I just care about her.... a lot. And sorry we haven't really gotten along." I stared at him and kept walking toward the door. I turned back around and said to Raph," Don't get so comfortable Raph. I have to have some kind of rival in this house." I smiled all evil like and saw Raph smile and chuckle. I walked out of the dojo and out of the blue, the voices had returned. I stood still for a minute, took a deep breath, and pushed the voices aside because Jill is what was important right now.

                 I stood in front of her door and started thinking that this was a bad idea. I gathered up the confidence to knock on the door. There was no answer. I tried again, this time like I wasn't afraid to break a nail. I got so exited because I heard footsteps! Eventually, the bronze door nob twisted and was fully opened. Jill stood there looking so miserable that my exitement quickly faded.

              "Hey Jill, can I come in?" She said nothing, but left the door wide open, so I stepped inside and shut the door behind me.

            "Jill, what's going on? You haven't acted the same since we left your house two days ago." 

          "Oh, let's see, I had to leave everything behind, I got defeated by a bunch of snobby, ninja's that had their heads so far up their butts that... I can't even explain it, my dad yelled at me saying Ivwasn't gonna live with a bunchvof turtles because he could protect me! And look where that's gotten me," I stopped her mid-sentence,"Wait what was that?"

           "Oh, uh, it was...," she trailed off and let out a long sigh. She turned her body around and lifted up her shirt and I saw a giant slice right on her side. I gasped and was about to get the boys, when I realized that the littlest things could set her off. I kneeled down and took a look at the gash.

        "It was from when we first faught the'footclan'. It opened back up, it's no big deal."

          "Well, it was only a cut, no stitches needed and it isn't infected, thank god." She looked up at the ceiling, put her hand on her forehead, and breathed a long sigh of relief. I got up and forgot that I had to mention Raphael.