Chapter 27

Jill's P.O.V

    "I'm crazy about ya." He said to me. His red mask flowing by his cheek. His hands cupped my face.

   "You need to stop." He whispered softly. The rain poured down on us and the rooftop we were standing on. His breath lingered on my lips,"I need you." He paused. He hesitated to get the next words out. "I love you." He breathed.

     "I-Ilove you too." I reply shocked. His hands let some of my soaked dark brown hair cover my cheeks. I was relieved because now he can't see my, probably,  bright pink cheeks. 

     "But, I can't stop. Not now. Not after I've gotten this far." I tear away from his grip on my cheeks. He's trying to protect me. I hate it when people try to protect me. It makes me feel so...helpless.

    "Far? When will you stop, when you get yourself killed?" He basically screamed, but I bareley flinched. By now, I'm used to his anger and yelling.

     "If that's what it takes. Then yes." I reply shockingly with courage.

    "No, I won't let you go!" He demanded, but he knows my stubborness. I see a flash of doubt in his eyes.

      "What are you going to do about it?" I challenge with a smirk.

     He hesitated for a moment, as if he was reconsidering his next actions, but he did what he needed to do.

    "This." He simply stated.

  "He quickly stomped over to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He met his lips with mine. After what felt like hours, we finally pulled away from each other, no matter how hard it was.

   He rested his forehead on mine. "I need you," he paused,"I will let you be the Dark Knight on one condition." He trailed off.

  "What?" I ask in a daring tone.

 "You let me be your partner." He stated. I smiled, knowing my reply has two meanings.

   "We do make a pretty good team."

~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ 

        And so it ends, but that isnt the end of this action packed love story! Book two will be started and posted on Friday, December 27!

       THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN BY MY BEST FRIEND @JordynAnderson645! Follow her and read her Loki fanfic! I love you my lovlies!