Chapter 9

Jordyn's P.O.V

                          There I stood; 2 camoflauge 4-wheelers my best friends...crush, got for her. Raphael beamed as she sat on her's and tried it out. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it looks like she was made for that 4-wheeler.

                         "So Raph, when are we gonna test these bad boys out?"

                        "Let me get back to ya on that." She shrugged and continued to admire her gift.

                      It was getting late. Jill and Raph put their 4-wheelers in the lab and went to their rooms. I was just waiting for Raphael to make a move, but all he did was stare. Donatello did the same thing to me. I said goodnight and headed toward my bedroom.

                      I flopped down on my bed and saw I was getting  a phone call.

                     "Hello?

                   "You haven't forgotten that we are supposed to meet at midnight, have you?" The deep voice questioned me.

                       "I haven't forgotten. I just have to wait for everyone to fall asleep, so I can leave. I also have some information that I think you'll want to know."

                        "Good. I shall see you at midnight." He hung up and I sighed.

                       I thought to myself,"Should I do this? Knowing I'd be betraying the people I've grown to love, my sensei, my crush,...my best friend."

                     Raphael's P.O.V

                 I opened the door to my bedroom and walked up to Jill's door. I knocked, but there was not a reply. She opened the door a few seconds later.

               "Hey Raph, what's up"

             "Nothin'. I just wanted to see what you wah doin'."

             "Oh nothin'. Wanna come in and have one of our famous, late night hang out's?" I smiled and walked into her room.

             "We can't talk long though."

            "Why? Is everything okay?" Jill asked me, soundin' sorta panicy.

           "We're goin' midnight 4-wheelin!" 

           "Hell yes!" She smiled and slugged my arm, playfully. I walked to her bed and flopped down on it. She followed, but sat at the edge.

            "Ya know you can come lay down next to me right? I ain't gonna do nothin'." She smiled and crawled to my side. She flopped down beside me and I couldn't help, but draw in closer. She turned onto her stomach and put her hand on my plastron. She set her head on my shoulder, but I moved it so I could put my arm around her. I eased my head onto her's and drew in the sweet scent of her long, dark, brown hair; vanilla.

            There was something about Jill that makes me, I dunno, I can't explain it. She isn't afraid to take risks, she cares about everyone, has my temper, and can eat an entire pizza if she wanted too! That's my kinda girl. I have never been as close to anybody, as I am to Jill.

             Yea, yea, yea, I'm ranting about a girl! It doesn't mean anything! 

           "Hey Jill?"