Chapter 10

Jill's P.O.V

                 Leo and Raph are both acting really weird, so I'm gonna figure out what's wrong.

                 I heard them fighting in the Dojo. I stepped into the doorway, but stopped when I heard my name.

                "Jill likes me more, she's mine!"

               "No Raphael, she's not." Raphael darted toward Leonardo, but he jumped and dodged the attack.

               "You are going to break her heart if you two do go out."

              "I wouldn't do that to her! She means the world to me and I will treat her like a queen...I- if she'd let me!" My eyes widened as they both charged for each other. I quickly ran in and grabbed my tomahawks. I threw two of them at the same time, causing the to get ladged into the handles of their weapons. They looked over at me and I could feel waves of fear coming from both Leonardo and Raphael.

             "Why are you two fighting over me?! I'm nothing special."

            "Yes you are!" They both yelled at the same time.

           "Mabey, I don't wanna date either of you! Yall just proved to be very immature." They looked at me sadley. Raphael then yelled at me and, as always, started a fight.

          " I like you a lot and you can't say you don't like me back because I read the text messages between you and April!" My face was now as red as his and I snapped.

             "YOU DID WHAT?!" He scooched up against the wall, with me still yelling at him.

            "Raphael, what in your right mind made you think you could just look through my phone?"

              "Your phone went off when you were changing and it was from Leo. I responded for ya and then April started textin' ya and...that's how I found out." I looked at him, still mad as hell. I turned around and stormed out of the Dojo. I then realized that I wasn't done yelling at him.

             " I will never forgive you Raphael!" I looked at Leo and he looked like he was about to run after me. I sighed and ran to my room. Jordyn, Mikey, and Donnie tried to say hi, but I ignored them. They loooked at each other then ran after me, with Leo and Raph close behind. I grabbed my Walther P99 out of my safe and headed toward the door.

              "Jill, stop for a second!" Everyone yelled in sync. I looked at them and bolted out of the lair. I heard everyone runing after me, but I didn't stop. I was finally bowled over by Raphael and Leonardo.

            "Jill, we're so sorry."

            " Yea, we were being stupid and immature and we're really sorry." Sorry wasn't gonna cut it. Although I wanted to forgive them, I knew I couldn't. I got them off of me and said," I'll be back by sunset." I climbed up the ladder and left the 2 boys staring at me looking hurt and confused.

             I was finally alone. I couldn't be happier to be alone either. It was 3' O clock, so I had about 2 and 1\2 hours until I had to be home. I climbed the nearest building and sat there, thinking about what to do with Raphael and Leonardo.

          The 2 hours flew by and I decided to be a little defiant. I was supposed to be 'home' thirty minutes ago, but to save everyone the panic, I called Leonardo and he picked up immediatly.

         "Jill, where are you?"

         "I'm ontop of the antique store on 12th street. I'll be back by tomorrow morning."