Chapter 25

Raph's P.O.V

           "JILL!" April screamed. I turned my head around and saw her standing near the counter, hugging April and Casey. My brothers came darting in from the lab, with Jordyn close at their heels.

         "Hey yall! I didn't know I was missed so much!" Everyone hugged her, but when she got to Jordyn, she froze. She slowley walked up to her and looked her over. She still had some bruises, but it was nothing too big. Jill and Jordyn hugged her each other and Jordyn looked happy (that's new!)

       "I thought Shredder killed you."

       "Glad it wasn't you guys."

      "I swear the next time I see Shredder, he's gonna wish he was dead!" She growled. She looked my way and her snarl turned into a giant smile. She looked at Jordyn and she said," Go get him Monkey!" Jordyn said in a weird baby voice. Jill ran up to me and hugged me around the neck. My knees were on the couch seat, so I decided to give her one of her pumblings. I flipped her over the couch and she landed on my lap. She laighed uncontrollably as I tickled her (especially on her sides because that's her 'spot'). I stopped tickling her and she kept laughing.

     "Why the hell are you still laughing? I'm not touching you."

     "It still....feels like....you're still......tickling me!" She sputtered. I helped her up and we just sat there, hugging each other with everyone staring at us.

     "We missed you Jill." Jordyn said. Jill nodded and grabbed her suitcase. She put it beside the steps and when she bent down, I saw a cut going across her back. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion. I walked up to her and put my hand on her back. She jumped in the air and hissed in pain. We all looked at her and she smiled, trying to cover up for what just happened.

        "What was that?" Leo asked her.

           "Nothing Leo." She squeked.

        "Jill...," She bit her lip and looked at the group. They all had their arms crossed and looked at  her suspiciously. 

        "Why is there a cut going across your back?" I asked her, giving her the glare I knew she hated.

        "Hehe, about that...," She trailed off and as I stepped closer her face got a darker shade of red.

       "I'll tell you guys later." I stepped back and she relaxed. She hugged everyone again and went upstairs to her old room. Everyone looked at me and pointed to her room. They were telling me to go talk to her, without actually telling me.

        I walked upstairs and knocked on her door and she said,"Come in." Kinda nervously. I stepped in and she was sitting on her bed.

       "You gotta tell me what happened."

       "The Foot ninja attack. I got sliced with a knife, I'm okay."

     "Really?" She nodded and her eyes were filled with guilt.

     "Why is it bleeding?" She ran to the bathroom and grabbed a rag. I followed her into the bathroom. She was leaning up against the counter, trying to reach the middle of her back. I took it from her and put pressure on it. She winced and she saw the way I was looking at her because she cringed and looked scared.

       "Come on." I kept the rag on her back and walked her downstairs.

     "Donnie, Jill's back is bleedin'." He walked over to Jill and took her from me. He escorted her to lab and fixed her up. She came out a few minutes later and she said nothing. She walked over to April and pulled her to the side. I got Casey to eaves-drop with me and what I heard made me wanna kill her!