Chapter 8

April's P.O.V

               Jill is an amazing girl! She is sweet, funny, a terrible liar, and sneaky. It all began last night.

              We were all sitting on the couch and realized Jill was the only one not there.

              "Guys, where's Jill?" Leo asked. Raphael had  panic written all over his face until we heard a clatter up in her bedroom. We knew she was fine because she came out a second later and said," I'm good!" Leo. Raph, and Casey laughed, the started whispering. I saw them smirk and saw them walk up the stairs, towards Jill's room. All of us got up and followed them. They stopped in front of her door and Leo started counting down from 3.

             "Either ya open the door, or we kill ya!"

            "How exactly when I'm in here and you're out there?" Jill said smugly. Raphael then came into play.

          "Open the door, or we break it down" Raphael said, trying to sound like an Italian gangster. There was a long silece, but she replied," Break it down!" I really thought that they were kidding, but no! Raphael shrugged, backed up until his shell touched the railing, then rammed the door with his shoulder. The door flew off the hinges and crashed on the floor, with him ontop of it.

               The boys looked around around, but saw nobody. They looked like lost little puppies the way they were looking around! Raph was smack in teh middle of the bedroom, looking around, then out of the blue, Jill jumped down from the ceiling, tackling Raphael. It looked like they were actually fighting, but we heard them both laughing.

             "Raph, get off!"

              "Say the magic word."

           "What's the magic word?"

         " Raphael is amazing, a talented fighter, strong, intelligent, and...handsome." He said with a smirk. Jill repeated and he got off of her, only to have his 3 brothers pin her to her bed and let him tickle the snot out of her!

           She ended up kicking Mikey in the gut, punched Donnie in the thigh, and ended up rolling ontop of Leonardo and Raphael.

          "I told yall this would wasn't a good idea!" She said as she was laughing. The boys got her off of them and everyone started saying goodnight. I kicked something that was on the floor as I was trying to get to to Jill; it was a notebook. I picked it up and opened it to the first page.

         I started flipping through the pages and I saw a ton of of pictures and writing that involved the turtles. There was a bookmark and when I turned to the page, it had nothin, but Raphael. I looked at Jill and smiled. She was hugging Raph goodnight. He walked out of the room without saying or doing anything.

       "Good night, Jill."

      "Good night April." I shut the door behind me and thought to myself,"Tomorrow is gonna be the best birthday she's ever had!

       I woke up at 7:15. I got up and looked down at Casey, who was snoring on the floor; we crashed at the turtles place because we were watching movies until 2 a.m! I trotted up the stairs and kocked on Jill's door. She was already up, showered, and dressed.

       "Hey, you got up! I was told you were a hassle when it came time for waking up."

      "Yea, normally, but i'm just so exited" She beamed. She bolted down the stairs and was about to throw a bagel in the toaster when I stopped her," NO, NO,NO! We are going to Panera Bread in 25 minutes." Jill looked at me and said," I've never been there before." I shook my head and gave her my honest opinion," It will be the BEST breakfast you've ever had!" Michaelangelo looked at me, frowning, because he always makes breakfast in the morning.