Chapter 26

Jordyn's P.O.V

      Jill's staying in New York! I'm so freaking happy right now!

      Anyway, Donnie and I have been spending a lot of time topside, gathering information for a new research project. We have had a blast and he has made living here, the best. 

      "Hey you." He said as he walked into the living room. He kissed me and sat next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder and explained to me what the plan was for security to make sure Jill didn't sneak out.

     "Got it!" He smiled at me, kissed me, and walked into the lab. He is the coolest. 

     "Raph! Get back here!" Leo yelled as Raph stormed away from him.

    "I am taking last shift! I have a room right next to her's, so if she does get up and leave, I'll hear it!" Raph defended himself. Leo scoffed and continued to argue with his brother.

     "You wouldn't wake up if Mikey screamed at the top of his lungs in your ear! You really think you'd just wake up if you heard her door open?"

     "I would! Now leave me alone. I'm taking last shift!" Donnie and Mikey came running out of the lab and joined in the arguement. Jill was asleep, so she wouldn't hear us.

      "I'm taking first shift, then at midnight, Donnie and Raph take over, then Mikey and Jordyn at 2 a.m!" Leo screeched.

     "No! Donnie and Mikey first, then Leo, then me!" Raph yelled. Everyone kept yelling at each other the order in which they feel the order should be. I looked over at the door and saw Jill with...her maroon duffell bag! 

   "Guys...," They kept yelling, paying no attention to me whatsoever.

   "Guys!" Still being ignored.

   "GUYS!" They stopped yelling and looked at me.

  "Jill just snuck out!" 

   "Jordyn, stop messin' around!"

   "I'm being serious! She just left with her Dark Knight stuff!" Everyone ran around the house, making sure I wasn't lying. Then Raoh called Jill; it went straight to voicemail, which never happens.  

     "Alright, let's move out and find Jill!" Leo yelled over his shoulder as we all ran through the sewers. We got to the alley that her truck was in and it was still there, but her motorcycle was gone.

      "DAMN IT!" Raphael screamed.

     "I'M GONNA KILL HER WHEN SHE GET'S BACK!" We all nodded and we were all pissed. We've told up a dozen time, that Dark Knight was history! She just got in trouble for it again! We all ran back to the sewers and waited in the living room for Jill to return. She came back a little while later and she tried sneaking in, but nope, she got in so much trouble!

     "JILLIAN ELIZABETH VICCARRO!" Raph yelled. She cringed and walked over to us. She knew she was in trouble based off of the dirty looks, being yelled at using her full name, and everyone yelling at her, even Mikey!

   "YOU JUST GOT IN TROUBLE FOR DOING THIS AGAIN! WHAT THE HELL JILL?!" She looked scared and ready to cry.

   "Raph, I just did it one ore time."

  "YOU BET IT WAS THE LAST TIME! I WANT YOU'RE DARK KNIGHT SUIT ON MY BED RIGHT NOW!"

      "STOP YELLING AT ME LIKE YOU'RE MY DAD!"

      "I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND, TRYING TO PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING KILLED!"

     "YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB! AND FOR THE RECORD, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"