Chapter 6

Chapter 6

                                                                       Jordyn's P.O.V

         "JILL! Where are you?" There was a long silence and I thanked god because I finally heard her pushing wood out off of her. She had a cut going straght across her face, her shirt and pants were torn and singed, and she had a humongous gash on her side that went through her shirt and was bleeding profusly. Mine was A LOT worse! I had a cut from when Shredder cut me across my chest, my left arm was broken, and I had reopened my cut from when Jill and I were attacked a few weeks ago.

      Jill limped up beside with her tomahawk in one hand and her 1911 in the other.

      "Let's get a move on, the building is going to collapse any minute." She put my arm around her shoulder and we were both limping as fast we could. We looked up as we were on the first floor of the building and saw that it was quickly caving in. Jill grabbed me, threw me over her shoulder, and sprinted out of the building. She saved my life. We were both laying on the ground about fifty feet away from the burning building. Jill was out of breath and bloody as hell and I was in so much pain, it was undescribable. Jill picked my up and we limped to the nearest manhole.

       Jill picked the manhole up and threw it at a tree. She helped in first, leaned me up against the wall, and then she climbed in, but fell on her way down. I held my mouth so she couldn't hear me laugh. I helped her up and I could tell she was going to pass out any second now. She was trippy and was groaning at the pain.

      We finally reached the lair. We had to prepare for what awaited inside. I started making my way towards the door, but didn't hear Jill walking; she had finally passed out. I fell to my knee's and crawled to the door. It was very difficult because I had to unlatch the lock and twist the door nob that was a foot abouve me. I sat up and leaned against the wall. Jill was laying on the ground uncontious and before I knew it I felt light- headed. I had to work fast.

      I took a deep breath and reached for the door. All I heard was crying and screaming. I was so out of breath I could barely speak, so I couldn't yell. Everyone's back was turned to me. I crawled up to Donnie and tapped his ankle, he looked down and jumped like he had just seen a ghost. I started fading out, but Donnie kept me up. It was very faint, but I could just make out what Donnie was saying," Jordyn, where's Jill?" I pointed to the door and Raphael bolted. A split second later, I was out like a light.

                                                             Raphael's P.O.V

                  Jill was outside the lair, uncontious. I picked her up and I immediatly felt blood trickle down my forearm. I got her into the lair and into Donnie's lab.

                   "Donnie, Jill is bleeding bad!" He walked over to the table where Jill was and checked her over.

                    "She is in pretty rough shape. She has a few really bad gashes, a sprained ankle, and...," Donatello trailed of and the next few words that came out of his mouth killed me inside," She was shot in on her left side, she's gonna need surgery." He looked at me and signaled for me to go into the living room so he could work. I walked out of the lab happy, sad, pissed off, and a whole hell of a lot more emotions that I can't explain. I came outside and everyone, Casey, April, Splinter, Leo, and Mikey, came running up to me asking me a ton of questions.

                  "Are they okay?"

                "How long until they're better?" And so many other pointless questions. I walked into the kitchen and started leaning on the counter.