Chapter 24

Jordyn's P.O.V

       I awoke to all the boys, except Raph, in the lab with me. I looked at Donnie, but he was sleeping. Leo was about to pass out, and Mikey was snoring. I heard Raph talking to Jill and all I heard was," Be careful and keep your guns near ya'." Raph hung up and walked into the lab. His eyes were wide and he ran around, getting everyone up.

      "Jordyn! You're awake!" Leo said excitedly.

    "JORDYN! YOU"RE ALIVE!" Mikey exclaimed.

    "Eh, you okay kiddo?" Raph asked. I nodded my head and gave him a weak smile.

    "Hey you." Donnie said, kissing my cheek.

    "Hey." I said in a whisper. I looked over my body and saw I had a ton of bandages, casts, and braces on all over me. 

    "Donnie, could you tell me every injury I got, so the next time I see Shredder that's how many beat downs he'll get?" He chuckled and nodded.

     "You broke your left leg, you broke your right arm, broke your nose, have a few broken ribs, twenty-six stitches in all, and a couple of bruises!" I looked at him with my,still, one good eye.

      "Oh, and you're eye is blood shut. It'll be a few days before you can open it." 

     "Great." I said laying back down. He kissed my forehead and left the lab, letting everyone leave, so I could rest. Shredder didn't hurt Jill or the boys, so I didn't really have anything to worry about...for now.

        Donnie's P.O.V

        "Donnie, you okay? You like you haven't slept in days." 

        "Well Leo, I haven't slept in three days. I got an hour or two out of the three days." He looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder.

      "Go get some rest."

      "Leo, I have to watch Jordyn, we have training...,"

       "No excuses, bed now!" I sighed and walked upstairs to my room. I fell sleep once I covered myself up.

         "NO! I HAVE TO GO CALL JILL! SHE NEEDS AN UPDATE ON JORDYN!"

        "SHE CAN WAIT! WE HAVE PATROL!" I sighed as I walked downstairs looking at my two older brothers bickering. I grabbed my staff and stood beside Mikey. We watched them fight, until Master Splinter came out of the dojo.

        "What is going on out here?!"

       "Leo won't let me call Jill and give her an update on her bestfriend!"

      "Well, we have patrol!" The shot each other evil looks, but sensei pressure pointed both the boys and they fell to floor, temporarly parylized. Mikey and I both laughed until we were given looks by Splinter. Once Raph and Leo sat up, they got chewed out by Splinter.

     "Raphael, you may call Jillian after patrol, Leonardo, if there is a problem, come to me next time." They both nodded and Raph shot Leo an angry look. Leo smiled and grabbed his katanas. 

     I ran into the lab and kissed Jordyn goodbye. She smiled at me and waved. I waved back at her, wishing I could sit with her the entire night, but there was crime that had to be taken care of. 

   "Let's move out!" Leo yelled. We left the lair and Raph still looked angry. He was mumbling to himself, but you know Raph by now.