Chapter 21

Jordyn P.O.V

     I lied about the chip being out of my head.  It was a decoy.  The real one that they put in me is too risky to try to get out.  I'm just glad that they've stopped giving me worried looks.

      Anyway, Jill and Raph came home and are now a couple...again. I knew it was gonna happen sometime, but not this soon. I thought they'd  fight before anything went down, but apperently not. They came in holding hands and laughing and we all laughed and Mikey pissed Jill off!

        "Did you guys get married yet, or what?" Jill growled and started chasing Mikey around the house. He was screaming at the top of his lungs. He finally got taken when Leo and I helped Jill take him to the ground.

       "DOG PILE!" Donnie yelled. Jill held him down, while me and the boys jumped on top Mikey, causing him to lose his breath. Jill let go because she was laughing too hard. We got off of Mikey and she hugged hi and said she was sorry. He smiled and we all went into the living room. Mikey started looking through our CD's and all there was was Taylor Swift, Florida Georgia Line, Nelly, and the Band Perry. I saw him smirk and he signaled for me to come to him, with a wave of his hand.

       "What's up Mikey?"

        "Everytime Jill hears Taylor Swift she sings and dances, right?"

        "Yea, so?" He smirked and took out Jill's  Taylor Swift Red album. He popped it into the stereo and he put on 22. Jill and Raph were singing and dancing. I was dying! I was also recording them, but they didn't know.

           "I dunno' about you, but I'm feelin' 22!"

           "Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you-oo-oo!"

           "We just keep dancin' like we're..22!" The boys and I were laughing so freaking hard! They sang the entire album and they sang Everything Has Changed. It was the sweetest thing ever and I don't think a lot of things are...sweet. Jill grabbed her duffell bag and headed out. She'll be out later tonight being it's Friday.

        "I'm gonna follow her." Raphael murmered.

     "No! Let's do it tomorrow because she's out all night long and we might have a better chance of finding out what she's doing. Simple stradegy." Donnie looked at me and I couldn't help, but smile.

      "Fine. I just wish she'd tell us. It could be dangerous."

     "Raph, Jill is dangerous. I can guarentee that Jill is going to end up doing something dangerous or life risking right now." I said, trying to scare him, although it's true.

      "Yea. We're going to follow her." I nodded and went to my room, leaving the turtles watching Duck Dynasty. Mikey and Leo were cracking up at Si's jokes, Donnie just sat there with an I-hate-this-show expression, and Raph was literally dying of laughter. I rolled my eyes at the 19 year old shell-for-brains in the living room before I trotted upstairs and shut my door. I sat at my desk and grabbed my notebook. I started doodling when the voice came back.

     "You are to be in New York by August the 1st, do you understand me?" I sighed and whispered," Yes...I understand." The voice quickly left and I sighed. I lost my best friends once because of this adn I'm not gonna do it again. I'm leaving Virginia without telling them. The least they'll do is come looking for me, but with where I'm going, they'll never find me. I still had another 3 weeks before I had to meet 'the voice'. 

     Okay it's Shredder, but you know, he is my dad and unless I want him killing the turtles and my best friend, then I have to do this. I kepot doodling and I noticed that I ended up drawing a picture of Donatello. He was swinging his bo staff in the air and smiling, showing off that missing tooth that made me smile everytime I see it. I put my notebook in it's hiding palce under my mattress and fell into the dark abyss of sleep.