Chapter 24

Since last night - or one of the best nights of my life - I had a whole new perspective on him. I mean, who wouldn't after THAT experience. We were smitten what can I say. Charli and Marino had come over at around 10 that day to gather some of their things because they were LITERALLY starting to move out already. And yes, Charli had kind of stayed at Coral's the whole time and so did I. We all sort of moved in together unexpectedly.

"What's going on with you two honestly. You're acting so weird, it's freaking me out." Charli frowned. 

"Oh nothing." I guiltily pranced around the lounge and sat on the couch pretending to read a magazine. 

"I'm sure...so anyway. We're going out tonight, wanna come?" 

"Nah we're good." Eru and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and smirked but that faded as soon as Charli looked up.

"Um..ok?"

"I think we're-I'm just gonna chill around the house today. Feeling a little....tired."

"What time did you go to sleep last night?"

"Um...late." I looked at Eru from the corner of my eye.

"Alrighty. Well Marino n I will be off, we'll see you when we see you. Don't pull each others hair out you two." She eyed Eru and I assuming we wouldn't get along even though she knew we had a thing for each other, I mean duh. She picked up the box filled with trinkets and head out the door with her boyfriend in tow.

As soon as the door shut I pounced on Eru and began kissing him as I giggled in between. I felt like such a schoolgirl. A girl with a crush on a boy and nobody knew. I had him all to myself.

"What do you wanna do today?"

"You." I remained serious but within seconds burst out laughing. "I don't mind. We can just chill here if you want."

"I'm cool with that." He pecked me on the lips and carried me off to his room. He put on some old RnB tunes from way back as we laid on his bed and compared hand sizes, told ridiculously cheesy jokes, told each other our worst habits and what movies we watched for guilty pleasure. All the cheesy stuff. But it was bliss. How could something so simple be so perfect. 

Somehow I managed to fall asleep for the rest of the day and woke up to the smell of dinner. I waddled out with my hair half homeless and hugged him from behind kissing his bare back. 

"I hope you're hungry."

"I sure am. What're you cooking?"

"Chicken Teri Aki."

"Omg! That's my favourite!" I clapped my hands excitedly and went to the other side of the counter and sat down. He said it was his favourite too as her served the both of us. Our dinner was pleasant. I mean it was better than pleasant but ya know.

After we cleaned up we went straight to bed and cuddled. All in all it was a VERY chill day.