Chapter 10 - Good early morning

I believe I've slept for about eight hours, I'm really not quite sure, but for whatever reason I'm now awake. I looked at my phone which read 2:07am. Well I was wide awake now so I might as well get up for a bit. I quietly pulled off the blankets careful not to wake Coral who was sleeping next to me, pulled on my dressing gown and tiptoed out and into the front of the house.

Taking advantage of Coral saying I could eat whatever whenever, I forwarded to the kitchen and pulled out some yoghurt, berries, muesli and a spoon. Charli was the one who'd taught me how to make 'yougurt surprise' when we were in year 12. After this I boiled water in a jug and made some herbal tea.

'Make it for two.' Fuck!

'Holy crap you scared me.' I scolded staring at the silhouette in the darkness.

'And how do you make all that with no lights on?' Eru asked curiously.

'Uh routine I guess. I'm used to doing this back at home.'

'Cool.' I finished making the tea and went over and sat opposite Eru at the dining table. We began sipping in silence and, darkness.

'So. How'd you meet Coral?'

'Um at the shopping centre actually. She came up to me and comented on my outfit. And then asked if I was doing anything anytime soon. And I seriously thought she was les.' I chucked at the thought.

'Coral can make the wrong impression sometimes. But she means well...most of the time. If you get up in her grill she'll make you sorry.'

'Well I'd better watch out then.' Well that's a bit depressing.

'Oh no she won't do it to you, it's either her enemies or strangers who just so happen to be bitches.'

'Ohh ok. Sweet.' Oh my gosh, what do I ask him? How do I act?

'So how do you know Coral?' Good question? I think yes.

'Well we met in high school. One of my friend's was her boyfriend at the time.' SHould I ask him? Going to anyway.

'Did you two like, ever date? So to speak.'

Aandd the hot grin again. 'Oh no. No we just became really close, nothing happened, I've never had a crush on her, ew gross. She's like a sister.' Phew, I was beginning to become jealous. Wait did I just say that? Forget that's what I said.