Chapter 6 - The beginning of the beginning

It's been two days since the interview and right now I'm in studio four at my new desk.

'How are you liking it so far?' Coral asked.

'Umm, good. It's cool.' Hearing this she smirked.

'No it's not. I know what you're thinking, this is boring as fuck what am I even supposed to be doing. I'm right aren't I? Yes of course I am. But don't worry, everyday comes with something possitive..speak of the devil, possitive now for example.' I turned to where she was looking, coming through the doors were the three guys that I saw on the day of the interview, and of course, they were hot. They just had to be, why God? Why did you have to stick me with the hot ones? So I could stuff up and let them watch me fail? Argh.

'Ma cuzzies! Haven't seen you since like two days ago. Oh listen right, this here-' Coral pointed at me '-is my new bestie and co worker, Carmen! Coral and Carmen, isn't that just so choice?' The three maori guys all looked at me. The first with contact blue eyes, he waggled his eyebrows at me. The second who looked a bit older than the rest exclaimed, 'Kia Ora my lady!' And the last...oh the last, the hottest out of them all, sea green eyes (not contacts) and a photogenic smile, 'Hey' and nodded his head.

'Uh hi.' And yes I blushed, although they probably couldn't tell due to my brown skin. Oh yeah and they had they same skin colour as me as well, I guess I'm just so used to being around lighter people, being in Australia.

They put their bags towards the side of the large room and began warming up.