Continued..

After our little shopping expedition Charli drove in her car and followed us back to Coral's. The boys had gone and would be back when we were ready to go. And I quote; Well we'll only come when you girls are fully ready so we don't have to wait three hours outside the bathroom. They were wise to do so because we took more than three hours. Our getting ready consisted of laughing until we fell over, smearing lipstick on each others cheeks to look like warriors, trying on tons of shoes, pretending to be ninjas and the typical dress up. When we had finally settled down and made ourselves up, we honeslty looked amazing. I wore my bright red platform heels, winged eyeliner, red lippy and my hair in a high ponytail. Charli had pointed black stilettos, smokey eyes and her hair in a bun. And Coral wore her hair down with a dark lip and false eyelashes. We called the boys to tell them we'd meet them at the bar of Aqua Zip.

We took Charli's car because it was bigger but Coral drove. So we turned up at Aqua Zip and my nerves were out of control at this point as I'd never been to a club before.

'It'll be fine.' Coral reassures me. And I really do hope so. Click clack went our heels along the pavement.

'Hey Co, we're cutting the line you know.'

'Oh don't worry, the bouncer's my dad's best friend, I always get in straightaway.' She exchanged a few words with the bouncer and we were let in right away. The moment I stepped foot inside, the blasting music filled my ears.

'So where did the guys say they'd meet us?!' I had to yell to be heard.

'At the bar over there!' Coral replied. We trotted over to where they were waiting. Wow they scrub up well. Eru smiled the instant he saw me, or wait, us? Who knows, but he complimented me right away.

'Oh hey you look good!' he shouted so I could hear.

'Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself!' Coral introduced Charli to the guys but when it was Marino's turn to say hello this happened ;

'Hi-uh-ye-um. M-you-yea-uh. Hi.' Yeah I don't think Marino's had a crush on Coral anymore, it was Charli.  

Charli blushed at the same time giggling. 'Hi.'

'Um. I think I'm just going to get you two to get to know each other better and the boys, Carmen and I are just going to dance, right guys?' I linked arms with her as she led us to the dancefloor.

Beyonce's Crazy In Love remix came on and we screamed in delight. The four of us jumped up and down with the beat and then half way Coral and I decided to start twerking...I have no idea why. Bad  by David Guetta played, oh and so did Timber, I don't actually like the song but when in a club environment, it's hella good.

Songs came, songs went, but all the while we were having an amazing time!! When we all decided to have a break, we walked back to Marino and Charli..flirting? Well that's what it looked like.

'Ooo you cutays. Don't let us ruin your fun.' said Jermaine.

Jermaine called over the bartender.

'Hey bro, can we get a Margarita for the girl in the red, Alabama Slammer for me, a Day At The Beach for the feather girl, and a Blue Hawaiian for the my mate Eru.' (btw these are all real drinks).

'Gee thanks Jer-k.' Omg I literally just cracked a joke, get it? Jermaine, jerk, Jer-k? Ok that was bad.

'Now, now, no need for bullying.' he joked.

'And why didn't you ask us what we wanted?'

'Well Coral always gets a Margarita and I know you'll like yours.'

'Mm, you have a point.'

'Of course I do.' he retorted.

 We talked while taking sips of our drinks, this lasted about fifteen minutes when suddenly Eru asked;

'Where's Marino and Charli?'

'Yeah, where are they?' We all got up and started to look for them. We continued looking for more than ten minutes.

'I'm sure they're just somewhere in the crowd dancing.'

'Hey uh Carmen and I are just going out front to get some air.'

'We are?'

'Yes. We are.' She grabbed my arm and led me outside.

'What's the matter? Something's wrong.'

'I..I kinda saw...I kinda saw my ex.'

'That's a problem specifically how?' I asked soothingly.

'Well, when we were together, we were planning on you know, settling and stuff. We're were so adamant about it...and I saw him here with another girl kissing.' Coral burst into tears.

'Aww hun it's ok, it's alright. Babe sometimes it takes a painful situation to make us change our ways. And besides, who cares about him, it's his own damn fault he decided to dump the gorgeous, fab, amazing, hot you. Fuck him is all I can say. There are SO many other guys out there that are better. Believe me.'

She smiled a little and wiped her tears. 'Thanks. It's just sad I guess.'

'I know it seems that way. But just-just show him what he's missing! Make him regret leaving you, although NEVER get back with hi--um. Am I missing something.' Right over Coral's shoulder were Marino and Charli...um making out?

'Holy fuck. Well they sure like eachother. But I think we'd best leave them to it.'

'Yeah let's go back inside..actually I think those two could use some dance medicine too. Hold up.' I walked over to where Charli and Marino were exchanging lips.

*Cough* 'Helloo.' *Cough* *Cough* They looked up embarrassed. 'Hey welcome back to earth. Sorry interrupt luvvies but I believe the dancefloor is in need of your asses. Move it, move it.' I ushered them inside followed by Coral.

'Thanks for the pep talk babe.' Coral whispered. I gave her a hug in response. 'Anytime.'