Chapter 23

Now I would like to say we had a romantic evening of stolen glances and cute conversations, but to be honest it was far from romantic.

First it started raining and we had to run back to the car as we went without anything but ourselves. Then I got a text from my brother saying that he had just gotten into an argument with his girlfriend and he was too immature to know what to say or understand where she was coming from so I had to deal with that. Then my phone died when I was in the middle of returning an important phone call. If that wasn't bad enough Eru's car broke down and we had to push it in the pouring rain until we came across a living human who could help us jump start it. Fun 😊

"I'm sorry about that." Eru combed his wet hair back with his fingers.

"Well I wasn't going to sit in the car while you did all the work."

"Yes but it's a mans job, I wouldn't want a pretty lady like you getting yours nails ruined." He laughed as I more playfully hit his arm.

"If you hadn't noticed my nails looked like shit to begin with." Waving my chipped nails in front of his face.

"So where to next miss?" He asked as he looked ahead.

"Home I guess."

Just like the first car ride, we sat in silence only occasionally singing a few words to the radio.

When we finally got home, shivering in our wet clothes. Zara and Marino were absent, they left a note on the kitchen bench saying they had decided to stay at his parents house for the night and not to worry they'd be out of our hair as soon as possible. Eru suggested a hot shower for each of us which sounded more than divine. He had one first, a surprisingly short one too.

I gathered my tracksuit pants and hoodie (no top of course because livin that hoe life jk) and rushed into the bathroom.

Now..as much as I'd love to keep it all a secret from you, I thought the next part was too juicy not to.

My body dripping wet after an hour long shower, I kept the towel on the floor while I (like most people) inspected every inch of my body in the mirror. Stretch marks here, cellulite there. Perfectly imperfect. The way I liked it.

Not one part of my body was untouched by some form of flaw. Whether that be a mere line or a freckle, a spot or a scar. While inspecting myself in the mirror, I hadn't realised that I hadn't closed the door properly. Out of nowhere the loudest gulp came from across the hall and into Eru's room. I swung my head in his direction and was startled to see he was looking at me uncomfortably. That face you make when you should look away from something but your eyes don't dare to move.

I covered myself with my hands and let out a slight gasp. Shit.

I kicked the door shut with my foot and began mumbling to myself. I somehow thought it was funny but truly embarrassing at the same time. After another half hour in the bathroom I finally plucked up the courage to come out. I lowered my head now completely covered from head to toe and ran to my room.

Uneasily fidgeting with my lamp and anything else I could find around me, a knock on the door was to be heard.

"Hi uh, sorry I um. Sorry about before I-" He began.

"It's fine." I managed to let out going red at the thought of him seeing me naked.

"No really I um, I hadn't seen you for long I swear-" It was a straight up lie I could tell, and I'd like to argue that it was creepy and disgusting but somehow it didn't seem that way to me.

He left me closing the door behind him as he left, leaving me sitting alone in the dimly lit room thinking about a whole bunch of things.

The clock ticked 1...2...3. Hours past until it was officially 12am.

Again, I'd like to argue that what I did next was something I couldn't control and I "didn't know what I was doing" but we both know that wasn't true.

I ripped the sheets off of me and rather than tiptoeing I hastily walked into his room without knocking, his shirtless body standing in front of his wardrobe, and spun him around. My hands grabbed onto his neck and pulled him down eagerly kissing him.

The slightest gasps were heard in between breaths. I felt his hands glide down my legs grabbing onto my thighs, lifting me up so I had my legs curled around him.

My hands glided smoothly through his damp hair while he moved down my neck kissing me as I let out only the softest moans.

I'm not one for NSFW details but it was too perfect not to describe. The way his hands were firmly gripped under my legs and the way his lips felt on my skin.

He lowered me onto the bed so he was now on top of me, planting soft kisses on my cheeks, neck and lips. Soon his hands had moved to my hoodie, slowly lifting it up while still kissing me. It moved further and further up my torso until he leaned back to take it off properly. He had barely gotten it past my shoulders when he stopped and stared. Oh shit, I had forgotten there was nothing else underneath.

My first instinct was to pull my jumper down but I didn't. I proceeded to lift it over my head and chuck it on the floor now pushing him down so I was straddling him. I could tell in his eyes wandering my chest that this was beyond what he had expected to a typical Thursday night. I let his hands roam freely only occasionally stopping him when he went too far down.

Before we knew it, all clothes had come off and we were now under the sheets sweating. It glistened as the lamp light seeped through.

I kissed his chest all the down but stopped and smiled at him. That nigga thought. 😂 No way hosay I wasn't doing anything like that.

I ripped the sheets off giggling as I did so, still straddled on top of him. I looked at his face, as he scanned his eyes up and down my exposed body. Only then did I begin to feel self conscious. So open and bare it scared me a little.

He smiled and traced his fingers over the stretch marks on my hips and the lines on my stomach.

"You're so beautiful you don't have to try." I blushed as his deep voice spoke to me. He laid me down so he was now the one on top and softly kissed each and every one of my imperfections. I giggled, I was ticklish.

The way he looked at me....it was so...genuine. So real...like nothing I had ever experienced before.

The way he smiled as I laughed or when I smiled. The fact that he dared to love what I had considered as flaws. Perfectly imperfect. Just the way I liked it.