Continued..

We got changed into our pj's, her's being a grey singlet and black and pink checkered shorts. After we sat down on her lounge and watched The Other Woman (new release rented). We could not stop laughing. Also Girl Power ruled throughout the whole film. We had started watching The Lucky One when fifteen minutes through, a knock sounded on the door.

'I'll get it.' Coral jumped up and went to answer the door. Soon enough footsteps came through the door and guess who came round the corner? Oh what do you know, Marino, Jermaine and Eru of course.

I stared at them as if almost passed out. When Coral came to sit back down I turned to her and with clenched teeth I asked, 'What are they doing here?'

'I invited them, we do this sort of thing often. We're all really close.'

'Why didn't you tell me then?'

'Babe, I didn't want you to refuse my sleepover invite just cause of them, besides..this is kinda cute to be honest.' she murmered with a smirk.

'What. Could possibly. Be cute about my anxiety?'

'Well come on, this is a sleepover. Get it? A sleepover with the hot guy you adore. Score. You guys can chat all night long and maybe even sneak a couple of lip action.'

'Ah NO. I don't think so, besides Eru wouldn't go for a girl like me anyway.' This must have pushed a button in Coral to make her gawk at me and then stating;

'How could you say that about yourself?! You're hot, kind, funny, and not to mention freaking fashionable.'

'Yeah bu--'

'No buts girl. Now just take this as an opportunity, actually no, just your first, there'll be plenty more. Trust me.' After this I decided to stop argueing and just do what she says. The boys just chatted and laughed loudly over at the  dining table and I swear they kept looking at me, I saw it through the side of my eyes.