Continued..

All three of us packed up the things needed for Coral's birthday teaparty and we set off in Charli's car.

'So where exactly is this forest thing?' asked Charli.

'Um it's basically behind all these houses, I went there only a month ago actually.'

'Cool...It's not haunted or anything, right?'

'Of course not cuz. It's super pretty, it's got these little purple flowers and the grass rarely has lots of ants. Oo and the trees are fern trees and they let lots of sun in too.'

It sounded majestic already. It only took us five minutes until we finally arrived. Coral parked the car just outside the border of the forest and we hopped out.

'K bitches, let's grab the stuff and find a spot.' we each took a few things from the boot and began walking into the forest. Along the way we made suggestions as to where to set up but Coral didn't think any were good enough.

'Ah this is the place. We'll settle here.' Coral had picked a particular sunny spot with a lot of space for our blanket and food. The setting up took around three minutes which is record time for all the things we had in hand. The blanket was baby blue and the decor consisted of cupcake holders, rose petals, intricately designed teacups, saucers but the food was the best bit. Thick icing swirled on top of many cupcakes and sprinkles glittered biscuits. Tons of baked goods stacked in the middle of the blanket. But we'd made sure things like watermelon, strawberries and grapes had been brought along too.

We all sat down and began eating and talking in between mouthfuls.

'So then the next day I'd told him what I really thought and he was honestly looked like he'd cry in two seconds. I felt kinda sorry for him but he deserved it.'

'Oh that happened to me as well! But he was more angry than sad. He never spoke to me again.'

'What about you cuz? Ever told a boy what you truly thought of him?'

'Oh yeah, a few times actually. But they had combacks at hand and I've never really been good with them so it kinda failed. Well, in my eyes.'

This continued for what appeared like hours. Gossiping about some girl who came to Auckland's Dance Studio often but had called Coral a stuck up cow behind her back. We giggled over our silly little crushes in high school. Grew annoyed at the high prices at our fave stores. It really was typical girl convo.

When our watches struck 3:00pm we decided to call it a day. We packed and went back home.