Chapter 13 - The day after

I woke up not really remembering how I got home.

'Morning bitch.' exclaimed Charli.

'Oh hey, you came back with us?'

'Yeeah. Why? Is there a problem?'

'Oh no, I just don't seem to remember anything that's all.'

'Mm, most of us don't. The others are just finishing up with brekkie so you best hop up now.' she said as she opened the curtains of Coral's bedroom.

With low energy I slipped out of bed and went out to where the others were.

'Oh good morning gurl. Nice of you to join us, you just missed breakfast.'

'Oh that's ok, I'm kinda..full. Mm that's weird.'

'Oh yeah we're going to the beach if you wanna come.'

'Yeah sure, which beach?'

'Maraetai.' And yet again, Coral seems to have known this is a place I used to visit when I was little.

'How the fuck do you know these things?'

'That you went to when you were little? I dunno, I guess I'm psycic.' she pointed to her temple. 'Well I guess we should all get ready.'

The girls and I went back to her room to sort out which bikinis we'd be wearing. Charli picked a white bikini with little pineapples printed all over that Coral lent to her. Co wore a neon green leopard print two piece and I wore a coral peach and black Triangl (spelt this way) bikini that showed off my skin tone.

 When we emerged with all our things what a sight met our eyes. The boys had gotten changed before us and were standing chatting near the front door.......with no shirts on which meant three bodies of pure perfection. Bellissimo. I was literally. Dieing. Charli and I had taken to tilting our sunnies down to get a better look.

'Well don't you girls look lovely? Can we go now?' Jermaine asked impatiently.

'Yeah come on. Boys you take my car and we'll take Charli's. That's ok right?'

'Oh yeah sure. I don't know the way so you can drive.' Charli replied.

We all got in our respective cars and began our trip to Maraetai Beach.

The whole trip the windows were down and we let our hair blow in the cool breeze. Now today was a very good day because it was actually quite warm. And for those that have lived in New Zealand, you'd know it's generally cold (or cool).

Slam slam. We shut the cars doors behind us and wandered down to where the boys were sitting in the sand. Charli went straight for Marino and he embraced her with a kiss on her cheek.

'So tell us, there is something going on between those two, as in like..somethin goin down?' Coral asked for the both of us. Eru and Jermaine responded at the same time.

'Yes.'

'We kinda thought so, I mean they were making out the front of Aqua Zip, so you know...I'm going for a swim.' Coral pulled off her denim shorts to unveil her bikini as I did the same. The boys whistled.

'Shut up turd burgers.' snapped Co jokingly. Charli got up and joined us. The boys decided to just watch us beauties frollick in the water, well that's what they said (in a teasing manner).

As the girls and I were sitting in the cool water, Coral began excitedly planning.

'Guess what, it's my birthday in a few days.'

'Awesome!.' exclaimed Charli.

'Spit it out, what do you want?' I added.

'Ok fine, so because I'm not a kid anymore so my parents won't be organising anything, I was wondering if you guys could help me think of somewhere we could go.'

'Absolutely.'

'I'm in. Let's think.' so we bagan thinking of some fun places we could go. Beach, no. Club, nah. This is actually kinda hard.

'Oh I know, what about a water park? Or some kind of fun park!' Charli suggested.

'Nahh. I went to one when I was seven and then again when I was thirteen.'

Then it hit me.

'Who says we have to go to an actual venue? Why not pick a place where it's free and is..something...a picnic! A teaparty or something! It'll be so cute!'

'YES!! YES YES YES! That's where we're going..but what about the boys?'

'We can have a girly picnic or teaparty with just the three of us, and then later that day we'll do something with the guys.'

Coral beamed while saying 'Plan solved, brilliant. I can't wait.' After about ten minutes later the boys decided to come along to pick us up, run along the jetty, and jump off...with us in their arms. Iwould have been annoyed but first of all, they're just having safe fun and well two..I looked up and realised Eru had been my carrier. And not to mention even MORE fucking hot when his hair was all wet and his..abs of steel had water dripping from them..pinch me!

We stayed at the beach for hours and had an amazing time, mainly because, if my accusations are correct, Eru and I were flirting. Well at least I was trying to. Although there was no sunset, we all lay on our towels to watch the moon uprise and the stars twinkle in the nightsky like sequins.

While we were laying peacfully, I felt something gently touch my hand. I looked down to see Eru's hand ever so slightly resting on mine. I didn't dare move it, I would treasure this moment.