Chapter 16 - Little Miss Coral's Teaparty

The morning had finally arrived after long hours of hearing Charli and Marino flirting in the room next door and a lot of giggling too. I've found myself wishing I could have that sometimes. Today was Coral's birthday and teaparty as well. I quietly reached under the bed to retrieve her presents. I got her a Naked 2 makeup palette, Chanel #5 perfume, a wonder woman push up bra (she's slyly wrote it down on her gift wish list) a Zara chunky necklace and a pair of super cute floral platform heels. I wonder what the others had gotten her. We gathered all her things and went out into the dining room and put them on the table next to everyone else's, they must of put them there last night.

'Good morning.' Eru startled me.

'Oh! You've got to stop scaring me like that. Good morning. What did you get Coral?'

'It's the blue bag to your left.' He pointed to the table. I looked inside to find a pink beige tulle mini skirt.

'Oh lordie this is so adorable. How did you know her size?' he stared at me blankly.

'I've known her since high school, how can I not know her size?'

'Oh rihgt..but hold on. Generally a guy still wouldn't know a close girl friend's size unless..unless he's you know..'

'You know what?'

'You know..actually undone her clothes..' Ok awkward.

'Absolutely not! I've never touched her like that in my life! And don't plan to.'

'Yeah let's pretend I never said that. The present's cute. She'll like it.' I said with a cheery grin.

'Hey you two.' Marino cheekily exclaimed while looping his arm around Charli's waist. They were so cute together.

'Hey.' Eru and I said in union.

'Are you ready for the teaparty Carmen?' Charli asked.

'Yup. I've got my outfit sorted out on Coral's bedroom floor. Hey um..what were you two up to last night?' They looked at eachother and burst out laughing. It was now Eru and my turn to look at eachother.

'No but seriously, what were you doing?'

'Just..stuff. Giggling and shit.' said Charli obviously hiding the mere truth.

'Ok bitch come with me.' I dragged her away from her boo and took her out where the pool and spa was.

'No I want to know. I'm not angry or annoyed I just want to hear so juicy gossip.' I rubbed my hands together.

'Ok fine. Well Jermaine went home, Eru fell asleep on the couch and you and Coral had already gone to bed,

so the only room left was obviously the one we went to. Ok so we brought my laptop in and were just watching YouTube clips on the bed and stuff. And then we got into watching mini movie clips. I don't know how but we started watching romantic ones and a few had some pretty raunchy scenes if you know what I mean. And to make it less awkward Marino started making fun of them and saying he could do so much better. So I kinda blurted out I bet you could. We cracked up laughing and we continued to make fun of them until there was one scene where the two main characters were like kissing slowly and stuff, and Marino said my name. And I looked at him and then he slowly leant towards me and we started kissing. He then slowly lowered me onto the bed so he was on top of me. We were like kissing for ages. Nothing truly intermate happened but it was pretty close. He's so amazing.' Charli sighed and looked up into space.

'Damn I wish I had what your gettin. Lucky.' I shoved my hands in my pyjama pockets.

'Hey girls, Coral's awake, quick!.' Eru peeped thorugh the sliding door. Charli and I hurried back into the house and threw our arms around the birthday girl.

'Happy Birthday my beautiful bitch!' I exclaimed.

'Happy b day princess!' said Charli.

'Aww thanks girlies.' She responded with her kissing us on our cheeks.

'Open your presents, open mine first.' She went over to where her gifts awaited and unwrapped them one by one.

'Aw thanks guys! I love them al--hey where's Jermaine?' Shit. We had compeltely forgotten about him until now.

'I'll text him.' said my not boyfriend yet but still hot guy. He stared at his phone until claiming;

'Uh guys I hate to leave your beautiful selves but I have to go.' He went and kissed Coral on the forehead. 'Happy birthday chicka.' he said as he waved goodbye to the rest of us and ran out the door.

'Well you still have me ladies!' Marino excitedly stated with his arms still around Charli's lower back. I'd say bum but lower back should do it.

'Get outta here.' us three girls pushed him out of the front door as he was confused but went after Eru.

'Ahh, the house all to ourselves. Let's get ready.' We brang our outfits and makeup into the living quarters and began dressing. Coral had oppted for the mini skirt Eru had given her, and a white singlet that she tucked in and some light brown platform ankle boots. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and did her makeup with the Naked palette I gave her.

Charli chose to wear a creamy crochet dress that had thick straps (still like a singlet) and went to her ankles and had pearl dress sandals adorned on her feet. Her hair was left down and she applied minimal makeup. I however, had chosen an off the shoulder beige long sleeved shirt that i tucked into a long white skirt. My shoes were brown leather zip up ankle boots. I must admit, we really suited the theme.