#26 He breaks up with you because of management (Part 2)

Harry :

It'd been a week since you and Harry broke up. You hadn't heard a single word from him. He just seemed to be carrying on with his life as normal, but it was hard for you to do the same. You'd been kept up in your room for a week crying and feeling sorry for yourself. Normally you weren't the kind of person to use twitter as your own personal diary but you wanted to push past your self pity and let everyone know, you were angry about this, so you logged on to twitter and tweeted,

"i have one regret in life. you." It'd gotten tons of replies asking if it was about Harry. You were tempted to say

"yes" but you figured they already knew. Three Hours Later. There was a knock on your apartment door so you finally got off your ass and answered it. You were shocked to see Harry standing in front of you.

"I got to know," He said walking in without asking.

"do you really regret our relationship?" Harry looked hurt and angry at the same time. But you were angrier. What made him think he could march in here like that? You turned away from him.

"Tell me. Honestly, tell me you regret ever being with me. Look me in the eye and say it." He demanded.

"I regret falling in love you." You told him. You weren't sure if it was totally true but, he completely ripped your heart in two and it was the worst feeling the world. Harry opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"You broke up with me because management wanted you to, as far as I'm concerned, that tells me you never cared about me. And it hurts, Harry! If I hadn't fallen in love with you I wouldn't be feeling like this." Tears welled in your eyes.

"It's killing me too. I'm miserable." He said.

"You look just fine to me." You turned away from him.

"I hate sleeping alone every night, I can't talk to anyone the way I can talk to you, I miss our facetime calls and our twitter banter and I miss kissing you and hugging you. And I hate knowing your hurting. I feel like I'm going to throw up just thinking about it. Management can suck my dick. I was stupid to ever listen to them." Harry came towards you and took your hand.

"Harry, I'm not just going to get back with you!" You didn't mean what you said but you said it anyway. Harry's lips crashed into yours, his hands gripped your tightly from the small of your back. Your hands cupped his face. It felt so perfect, you forgot all the hurt of the past week. When you finally pulled away both of you had the biggest smiles on your face.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Harry."

Zayn :
Two days after your breakup with Zayn and you were still moping in your apartment. It was freezing and you were dying for your sweater, but you'd left it at Zayn's and told him to throw it away. The only sweater you could find was one of Zayn's hoodies. So you stayed cold. You weren't going to wear that. You were making tea when there was a knock at your door. You looked out the peep hole and saw Zayn. You just stood there. You weren't going to answer it.

"(Y/N), I know your home. Let me in, please." He called.

"I have your stuff here." He said.

"Drop the stuff and leave." You told him.

"No, I'm not going until you let me in." You walked away from the door, being stubborn, you really wanted to let him in. Zayn began singing Gotta Be You really loud. Once that was over he moved on to sing The A Team. And then he sang I Gotta A Feeling. Then he started singing Friday by Rebecca Black. He sang the whole thing through three times before you got so annoyed you let him in.

"I knew it would work." He laughed a bit.

"Thank you for my things. Goodbye." You pointed to the door.

"(Y/N), I can't do this anymore." He said.

"Do what?"

"Not be with you. I stood up to management. Two days without you was terrible. I couldn't take it. I know I'm stupid and an ass, but please take me back. Please." He looked like he could cry.

"No." You said flatly.

"I know you better than anyone else and you are just being spiteful. I hurt you and now you want to hurt me, and I understand that. But (Y/N), you want to be happy. And I know we were happy together." He looked at you with hopeful eyes. You stared blankly at him.

"Fine. I know your acting like your fine but I know you're not. So if you want to be sad and angry be my guest. But when your ready to forgive me, I'll be waiting for you." He walked to the door. This was your chance. You needed to swallow your pride. You wanted him back more than anything.

"Wait." You said.

"Please don't go." You begged. Zayn slowly turned around and ran to hug you.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"We're never breaking up again." He squeezed you tight and kissed you passionately.

Niall :
After you and Niall broke up you just stayed in bed for a couple days. Finally you left your flat to go grocery shopping. Your hair was messy and in a bun. Your makeup was smugged. Your sweat pants and baggy t-shirt were extremely unflattering. You walked down the aisles and heard a familiar voice. Louis. You tried to avoid him but he found you.

"(Y/N)! Hey!" He smiled.

"Hey, Louis."

"How've you been? We all miss having you around."

"I've been okay. How's Niall?" You asked. You were so angry with him and hurt by him, but you couldn't get the teary eyed Niall out of your head the day he broke up with you.

"He's been keeping to himself the past few days. I know he's really gutted about the breakup though." Louis told you.

"Well he brought it on himself. He dumped me." You said bitterly.

"You don't know why he dumped you do ya?" He asked you. You shook your head.

"Management. He argued with them for the longest time but they're all a bunch of wankers." Now everything made sense to you.

"Management made us breakup?" You asked. Louis nodded.

"Go see him. The two of you can figure stuff out." He encouraged you. But you'd already made up your mind and didn't need any encouragement from Louis.

"Thanks, Lou." You hugged him. When you got to Niall's flat you and knocked he screamed back that it was open. The place was not as tidy as usual, which was weird for Niall, he was such a neat freak.

"Niall." You said loudly. You weren't sure where he was. You walked up to his bedroom. Niall laid with shirtless on his bed and a bottle of vodka.

"(Y/N)." He said sitting up a bit.

"I know why you broke up with me." You told him. "Please understand I didn't just give in. I fought them and fought them. They need me to stay single until after the new album gets to number 1." He said patting for you to sit down.

"So you don't hate me or anything?" You asked.

"No. I love you." He pulled your head into his shoulder. He smelled like booze.

"Why didn't you ask me to just wait for you? Wait until the album gets to number one?" You asked.

"That wouldn't be fair to you."

"Well I love you more than you understand. I'm willing to wait for you." You told him. You didn't care how pathetic you sounded.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you. It killed me seeing your cry. It killed me saying those words to you." He hugged you.

"I love you." He kissed you softly.

"What if we just hide until the album comes out? I can't go long without you." He asked. You agreed. Your relationship would be kept top secret until there was enough interest from the new album to keep management happy.

"You know, I feel kind of like Romeo and Juliet. Forbidden love." You laughed.

"Expect we won't die." He kissed you.

Liam :
Six months ago, when Liam dumped you over text, you were crushed. But now you were completely over it. No sense crying over a guy who didn't respect you enough to break up with you in person, right? Not having to see Liam made it a hell of a lot easier to move on. Well you saw him on magazine covers and stuff all the time, but you tried not to look. You moved out of London after the breakup. But you were back for the first time to visit a friend. You were at the airport waiting to claim your luggage when a mass of teenage girls approached you.

"Oh my gosh! (Y/N)! Can we get a picture?" They all asked. You were used to being recognized, but people didn't usually go to airports or such to find you, specially since your relationship with Liam was long over.

"Sure." You smiled. You were always friendly to the fans.

"Are you and Liam back together?" A girl you were posing with asked.

"Uh. No." You flashed an awkward smile.

"So you aren't here to see Liam?" She asked.

"No. Why would I come here to see Liam?"

"The boys are coming back from America today." She smiled. Just your luck.

"Well, I've got to go get my luggage. It was nice meeting you all." You smiled and walked away. Big mistake. You got to the luggage claim and it was blocked off. "You'll have to wait a minute, Miss." The security man told you.

"I'm going to miss my bags!" You protested.

"All that will be taken care of." He assured you. Then you realized why the luggage claim had been blocked off. You heard girly screams and three seconds later came the boys.

"Oh no." You sighed. All the fans at the airport freaked out. Fans stood behind you pushing trying to get closer. Liam looked over to give a way to the fans standing by you and your eyes met. You felt like you could faint. For a second you thought you had once you hit the floor. But you'd just been shoved. Liam ran over to you.

"(Y/N). Are you okay?" He asked taking your hand to help you up.

"I'm fine." You said looking away.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was trying to get my luggage but I've been told I had to wait." You said with an edge to your voice letting him know you weren't happy about waiting for him.

"I'm sorry. I'll grab your bag. Which is -?" He stopped and smiled as your hot pink glittery luggage rolled around.

"Ah. Still using this I see." He laughed as he pulled it down and gave it to you. "You know, I'm sorry about how things ended." "Whatever. It's over with."

"I owe you an explanation." His eyes were sad.

"Well this conversation is being video taped by a hundred people so now isn't really the time." You snapped.

"Come with me?" He asked. You thought about it for a second. You deserved an explanation. So you went. Liam waved to the boys and security letting them know to go on without him. Liam took you to the private lounge he had access to. You sat down beside him awkwardly.

"So how have you been?" He asked.

"Liam, I just want an explanation."

"I broke up with you over text because I could bear to see your face when I told you. I would have lost it if you cried. I would have cried like a baby."

"Well I did cry." You admitted.

"I never wanted to make you cry. I never wanted to breakup. Management made me." He told you.

"Is that what was with all those tweets?" You asked.

"Yeah. I was so angry. And I was freaking out about how I was going to do it so when you texted me, I just jumped and did it. I'm sorry I was such a jerk about it. Knowing I made you cry makes we want to die. But if I saw you cry I don't know what I'd do. I wouldn't have been able to do it. I love you to much." You noticed he said love, as in he still loves you.

"What's done is done." You halfway smiled. Liam wasn't a bad guy, you didn't want to make him feel bad.

"Any chance you'd give me a second chance?" He asked nervously.

"Liam-" You sighed.

"I understand." You stood up to go.

"My ride is probably here."

"Do you think I could grab a ride? The boys have left already." He asked.

"Okay." You told him. He took your luggage like the gentleman he always tried to be. You got outside and texted your friend to see if she was there yet and to let her know you had an extra. She texted back saying there was traffic.

"Sorry. She's running late." You told Liam. While you waited the two of you chatted. It felt just like old times. You still had good chemistry and banter. You were talking about old memories and laughing so hard you were tearing up.

"My makeup is running cause I'm crying from laughing so hard." You laughed ever harder. Liam tried to wipe the dripping mascara from your face but it smudged it even more. "Sorry, I've just made it worse." He said with his finger still on your cheek. You giggled and bit. Both of you started leaning in. Liam kissed you and you kissed back. You felt just the way you used to when he kissed you. You both pulled away and you leaned in and kissed him again not wanting to stop.

"Maybe we could go back to my flat and talk some more?" He asked. Liam never liked much PDA.

"Okay." You sighed.

"How about I call us a cab?" You nodded and texted your friend that you'd see her tomorrow. You spent the whole night with Liam kissing and laughing. You'd even planned a date. Things were going back to the way they used to. :)

Louis :
It completely shocked you when the caller ID on your phone said Louis Tomlinson. You hadn't spoken to him in months. Since you'd broken up. You hesitated but answered.

"Hello?" You asked.

"(Y/N)!" It was a young girls voice on the other end of the phone. Not Louis'. You were a bit relieved and disappointed at the same time.

"Who's this?" You asked sweetly. It was probably one of his sisters.

"It's Daisy. Lottie, Fizzy and Phoebe are with me." She said.

"How are you girls?" You asked. You and Louis' sisters had a great relationship while you dated Lou. Whenever you visited Doncaster you'd always spend time with them.

"Good." Daisy said.

"We miss you!" Lottie yelled from the back.

"I miss you guys too." You smiled to yourself.

"Who are you talking to?" You heard another voice from the back.

"(Y/N)." Someone said quietly.

"You girls can't just take my phone and call people!" It was Louis. Suddenly Louis' voice was much closer. He'd taken the phone from them.

"Uh. Hi. Sorry about that."

"It's okay. They're cute." You told him.

"I don't know how they got my phone. Sorry if they bothered you." He laughed a bit. "No. It wasn't a bother. It was nice to hear from them." There was an awkward silence.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Pretty good. And yourself?" You weren't quite sure why you hadn't just said bye and hung up.

"Good. Good. We just finished a tour. Now we're recording another album. I've kept busy since everything went down. I had to. Or I'd be like depressed." He let out a pitiful laugh.

"You were the one that dumped me." You said. Why was he playing the victim here?

"I know. But it still sucked for me just as much as it sucked for you."

"Mhm." You said unconvinced.

"It did. It really killed me." You didn't say anything back.

"Have you been dating?" He blurted.

"A bit. What about you?"

"Harry's tried to set me up with people but nothings worked out." he laughed.

"Same. Well, Harry hasn't been setting me up with people but, you know, nothings worked out." You laughed.

"Why don't we get together? Both of us are lonely and single. And everyone missed you. I miss you." he suggested hopefully.

"I don't think so." You said.

"Come on. There's no sense in living our lives miserably. I know we both are. We were truly in love. We shouldn't waste it." He said.

"Lou! You dumped me! We would still be together right now if it wasn't for you!" You were so frustrated with him.

"(Y/N). Do you remember the call I took right before I broke up with you? That was management. They forced me to break up with you because they wanted me single. They told me I was the weak member of the band. I was bringing down album sales and the bands popularity. And in attempt to make me cool, they wanted me to break up with you. I wasn't given an option. I was even going to quit the damn band but I'm stuck in with a contract." he told you.

"Louis, why didn't you tell me all this before?" You were completely shocked.

"Why would I? I was embarrassed. And for the record, me being single did nothing for the band." He laughed. You and Louis stayed on the phone for hours chatting about things and working things out. You didn't know if you were crazy, but you agreed to fly to Doncaster while he was on break. He'd told the girls while you were on the phone and they all freaked out. You spent every day texting Louis until it was time for you to go to Doncaster. Once you arrived in Doncaster you two had an amazing time and decided to get back together. Management wasn't going to ruin this relationship.