#100 - How You Turn Him On

Harry: Sneaking up behind him, you’ll wrap your arms around his waist, catching his attention. Once he knows you’re there, your hands will move down from his torso to his sweats. You’ll start massaging his member through his sweatpants, feeling him quickly harden under your touch. Having him turned on fast is to your advantage though for as soon as he’s hard, he’ll be turned around pushing you to the bedroom to give you what you had set out to find.

Liam: You always have a way of teasing him. But the best way is just before bed when you go to change into your pajamas, which is most cases don’t even make it on. You’ll slowly strip out of your jeans, catching his attention from the bed. Of course you pretend not to notice as you stand in just your shirt and underwear. His eyes watch your every move as you go to take off your shirt, revealing your bra and bare torso. You always do it slowly to tease. It’s simple, but almost every time, it seems to do the trick.

Niall: The two of you can be sitting on the couch or lying in bed when out of nowhere, you straddle him. You’re guaranteed to get him going when you begin grinding slowly and subtly on his leg, just enough for him to notice. You’ll be looking in his eyes, smirking as you move, his hands flying to grip your waist. By now you can feel his hard-on between your legs, grinding on the material of his jeans which won’t be on much longer.

Zayn: You love having him do the work. So on nights when you are particularly horny, you’ll turn him on by making him do the work. Sitting next to him on the couch, the movie will be playing but you’ll be too distracted. So without looking down, you’ll take his hand, pull on the waist band of your bottoms, and slide his hand down, making his feel the wet material of your underwear. Looking over his eyes will widen at first, but then you’ll feel his fingers slip underneath the cotton, eventually bringing you to an amazing orgasm right there with his fingers.

Louis: The two of you will be standing in your kitchen, cooking dinner. This is when you’ll use your words to get him turned on. “I wonder what it would be like to do it in the kitchen?” you’ll start. “Like imagine… throwing me onto the counter and ripping my clothes off. God I would love that. You could just fuck me silly up there. And the acoustics in this room would make my screams louder. Mm, god I want to do that. Wouldn’t that be fun?” You’ll turn towards him and he’ll be right there, ready to act out your fantasies.