#95 - Song that describe your relationship

Harry: Waiting For Superman – Daughtry

 “…she’s dancing with strangers, falling apart, waiting for Superman to pick her up in his arms.”

 These lyrics and this song describe your relationship because when Harry met you, you were an extreme party-goer, getting drunk on a regular basis. But once he came into your life, he made you realize there’s much more to this life than just partying. He gave you a loving, compassionate relationship, the kind you had been waiting for all your life.

Liam: Back For You – One Direction

 “…tell me nothing’s gonna change, yeah, and you won’t ever walk away, yeah…”

 These lyrics and this song describe your relationship because he’s on tour quite a bit and always worried that you won’t want to be with someone who’s never physically there for you. But nevertheless, you always reassure him that no matter what, you will be at home waiting for him. Every single time.

Niall: After Midnight – Blink-182

 “We’ll stagger home after midnight, sleep arm in arm in the stairwell, we’ll fall apart on the weekends…”

 These lyrics and song describe your relationship because the two of you are so easy going. There will be nights where you will come home at some ungodly hour, getting as close to the bedroom that you can. But it usually ends up with you two passed out on the couch together. But you love it. As long as both of you are with each other, everything is okay.

#95 - Song that describe your relationship

Zayn: Top Of The World - Hedley

 “You take me to the bottom of the ocean, you take me to the depths of your beautiful eyes, I’m on top of the world.”

 These lyrics and this song describe your relationship because Zayn has even told you that when he’s with you, he feels like he’s on top of the world. The two of you have a very close romantic relationship along with a very tight-bonding friendship. In your eyes it was the perfect relationship with a perfect amount of flaws.

Louis: Laughter Lines – Bastille

 “I’ll see you in the future when we’re older, and we are filled with stories to be told…”

 These lyrics and this song describe your relationship because he is always talking about your future together. He always talks about the children you’ll have and the stories you’ll tell them. He just wants the two of you to have a happy, healthy life together. If having a long happy life meant growing old with Louis, you were definitely prepared to do so.