#44 'Courage' by Superchick

Harry:

I told another lie today

And I got through this day

No one saw through my games

I know the right words to say

Like "I don't feel well"

"I ate before I came"

Lie after lie flew out of your mouth. It was almost getting to a point where the truth wasn't even an option anymore. You don't even know how it got this bad. At first, it was just a few false words, a few false feelings. But now, it's out of control. You just can't stop lying. You can only hope people don't see through your little games. If anybody found out... You don't know what you'd do... Harry and you had been together for about 2 years and so far so good. Your fake smile and fake happiness seemed to trick him so it was all good. He didn't know about the dark reality you hide behind the makeup. You knew you should've told him, but right now, it felt too late. You didn't want to lose him. So, you didn't say anything. Unfortunately for you, his fans were much more observant. As you walked down the street hand-in-hand, a small group of fans came up and started asking for pictures. You gave Harry a reassuring smile and he returned it, taking numerous pictures with the girls. Once he was done, he came back over to you and grabbed onto your hand once again. You all conversed together for a minute or so when one fan piped up over the others.

"Are you okay (Y/N)? You look tired?" Inside you started to panic slightly, knowing she saw through the act. But you smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine."

"You sure?" she asked. Your smile faltered a little bit but you nodded again. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Harry looking at you, which made you even more nervous.

"Well, we better get home. It was nice meeting you all!" Harry said cheerfully, pulling you away. Once you got a fair distance away from them, he stopped you from walking and put both hands on your shoulders, making you look at him in the eyes.

"What aren't you telling me (Y/N)? Now that I actually look, I can tell you've been hiding something from me. You haven't been eating and you look ill." You let out a shaky sigh and ran your hands through your hair.

"I'm sorry Harry..." His hands slid down your arms and held onto your hands.

"It's back isn't it?" You could only nod in response.

"Oh baby," he said, pulling you into him.

"You shouldn't have hide it. That'll only make it worse." You couldn't hold it anymore. You started to cry into his shirt as he held you.

"No more hiding baby. I know it's scary, but I'm here for you. There's nothing to be afraid of. I'm always here."

"Thank you," you mumbled. He kissed your forehead and held you tight. It was all you needed.

Liam:

Then someone tells me how good I look

and for a moment

For a moment I am happy

But when I'm alone

No one hears me cry

I need you to know

I'm not through the night

Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light

"You look... wow..." Liam stuttered out as you walked down the stairs. Tonight was a big night for Liam and you wanted to make sure everything was perfect.