Happiness on the stage

{Few days later}

One more day untill Friday she couldn't of been happier. Gerard lifted her up on to his lap and kissed her. I swear everytime that boys lip grab mine I tingle.She runs to the bathroom where she begins to undress from her pj's Gerard walks in and hugs her from behind.

"Babe please !"

"You're perfection!" He said looking at her in the mirror.

"Can I at least watch ?!"

"No!" She yelled pushing him out the door and  closing the door. She threw on a tanktop some shorts and converse. She puts on makeup and run out hurrying to the bus. Gerard and I sat across from zach who then sat next to  frank mikey and ray. They were tuning their instruments.

"You ready?" I said to zach

"Oh my god Nik I have had the best 4 days in my life!"

"Me too." I say as I hold Gerard's hand a little tighter.

"I gotta go the bathroom."I say as I leave the room.

Gerards P.O.V

Her ass looked amazing in those shorts . I thought to myself.

"Soo.."Frank said looking at me.

"Did you do it yet?"

"What?" I asked.

"Oh you know." said Zach.

"What you mean did it with her?"I was confused on what they were tring to ask.

"Yea." They sayed at the same time.

"Um maybe." I sayed smiling.

"Congrats man!" Frank sayed.

"Aww my baby lost her V card!" Mikey said.

"Haha yepp!"

We were all talking when we heard a lound knock at the door of the van. We tried to figure out who it was. Bille the driver told everyone to stay back in case is was one of those crazy fans. In this case I would of liked a crazed fan better.

Nicole P.O.V

I was still in the bathroom when I heard the same voice that abused me, the same voice that has raped me , that same voice.

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"Who sir?" Asked Zach.

"That bitch nicole!"

"I have no clue who your talking about." Frank said.

"There are no girls on this bus."

"Mind if I check?" He said.

"Yes I do!" Ray said.

"This isnt any concern of yours!" He yelled.

"Secutity!!" Yelled Mikey.

Two large men came picked up Nik's dad and threw him in the back of the cops car.I already locked the door and grabbed a razor I began to cut my thighs where no one would see. I heard knocking at the door I guess I didn't hear myself crying that loud. It was Gerard.  I hurried up and  told him to wait a second and wrapped my leg up.

"Baby."

"He ...was here." I tried to say

"I know shush shush."

He began to comfort me. He kissed my forhead. And promised I would be alright. I got up and ran out of the bathroom to Zach. Zach knew it was coming he was already up and ready for impact. He was much taller then me and very skinny.He ran his fingers through my hair and rubbing my back. I soon clamed down. Because I was reminding my self to be excited for the practice. When we get there I'm locked hands with Gerard. He and the rest of the band begin to test everything. Then soon I hear his voice again.

"NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANAN

DRUGS GIVE ME DRUGS I DONT NEED IT BUT I SELL WHAT I GOT TAKE THE CASH AND ILL KEEP IT EIGHT LEGS ON THE WALL HIT THE GAS AND WILL CRAWL AND WILL CRAWL"

Song after song it was amazing. Afterwards he came out and picked me up in to this half kissing half spinning thing. Kinda like in the movies. He said to me that I should go back to the bus so I walked with mikey down to the bus. We see someone in the bus mikey pushes me to the ground and soon follows ,

"Who is it?" I whispered.

"I don't know." Mikey said.