Gerard are you okay

"Baby... Baby ... I'm sorry!"

"Go....a..way!"

"Sweetie I'm sorry let me in, I didn't mean to."

"I opened the door but you did."

I move him and stomp up the stairs.

"Baby where are you going?"

"Any where but here."

"I know I messed up but.."

"But nothing you can never ever touch me never again and good luck seeing this baby."

"Don't think you are taking this a little bit to far?"

"Far! Far!You took it to FAR by drinking again then when I say I'm going to take a Fucking walk you went fucking nuts and slap me when I talk to you.That's taking of to FUCKING FAR!"

"Baby I'm I'm so..."

"Don't you fucking even say your sorry."

"But."

"Shut up and leave me alone!"

"But!"

I turn frontwards on the stairs and continue to march up.I crawl under The bed and grab my suitcase.I'm not even thinking when I grab everything that I can think of. Okay bras check  panties check shirts check sweatshirts check check I go over the whole list when a horrible pain goes up my back and I fall. I almost scream

"Shut up you little mother fucker."

I know this voice my mother.

"Let me go you bitch!" A mumbled since her hand was on my mouth. I needed to scream for Gerard but I couldn't I was offically alone again.I kicked her I don't know where but I did. She dropped her hands and o ran but I don't get to far because of the cut on my back.I looked behind me like in one of those chessy movies where the killer is right behind the girl but the girl falls looks behind her and gets brutally murdered. That's what kinda happened.Except my mother was on top of me and I felt a huge pain in my head and don't remember anything after that.

Gerard P.O.V

I screwed up. FUCK ME I was in love with her but now she hates me.I'm not going to be able to see my child.  All these thoughts are racing through my head until Lilly Nicole's mom comes racing down the stairs.

"Where is Nicole?"

"What are you talking about?"

"She's not here!"

"Fuck stay here I'll go looking out."

I run in to the car and race down to down town. I have to stop for the stupid red light. When something hits me Nicole already told me she was leaving.Fuck me something has to be going on.I flip the car in to a old car lot and made a U turn I got to call Zack.