Demi Adopts A Blind

Darkness.     

That's all I've ever seen in 7 years.

Sometimes that darkness is friendly to me but in others it's a black hole waiting to swallow me whole. All I ever done was imagine what the world looks like today instead of seven years ago. Those seven years, the world has to improve a bit at something right?

I wonder how beautiful the world may look like around the world.

That's my only wish.

To see the world once again.

But I may never see it again.

To say I've gotten used to the darkness around me after a few months with it.

Accepting what happen to me on that awful day.

What would you think, if this ever happen to you but let's hope not that if you couldn't see for one day?

You would go crazy right?

You would hit yourself with the things around you because you're freaking out that you can't see.

You would freak because you relay on your sight so much that you rather lose a finger than your sight. Am I correct? I think I am.

That's what humans relay on so much.

Their sight.

Wanna live in my world for a week?

Nope, you wouldn't.

You would go running to the hills.

Like everyone else.

I dare you.

Dare you to do what? You may ask.

I dare you to take a blindfold and wrap it around your eyes for a whole twelve hours.

But if you think you could last that long then try 24 hours. One day.

Maybe you would knock yourself out with a lot of things or maybe fall down the stairs because you can't see.

Or maybe you would step on a lego piece.

That's hell if you ever step on one of those little shits. I know because I've step on them way more than you did.

Blame it on the little kids to leave them out.

But anyways back to what I was saying, I think you wouldn't last seven years.

Hell no, you may say.

It's like you're sleeping but at the same time you're walking because you are just surround by darkness.

It feels like that after a while until you realize.

Realize that it's not a dream.

Realizing that you're walking, breathing, hearing, smelling, feeling, tasting but you're not seeing. Am I confusing you?

Well tough luck buddy, understand what I'm trying to tell you.

You might panic.

You might get scared.

You might get angry.

You might be shock.

You might breakdown and start crying.

And the one feeling that you will feel is.

Is sadness.

Sadness because you might think you won't ever see again.

Sad because you might never see your love ones or your friends.

Sad because you won't see your boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, brother, sister, mom, dad, friend or even your pet!

Sad because you won't ever see the world around you again.

I would feel bad for you, if you couldn't see but I don't care.

Want to know why?

Because let's face it buddy, you're living in the same darkness as me.

I don't care if you couldn't last two hours in the real world without seeing.

I won't give a shit.

You're thinking I have an attitude right?

Well yes, yes I do. Had it for seven years now.

I wasn't always like this.

I used to be outgoing, loud, caring kind of girl.

Maybe I still have that side of me but it's buried deep into me.

That was who I was.

Now I'm keep to myself, quiet but would fight if you get on my bad side. With sight or without it.

I'm not heartless.

If you are nice to me and won't pity me then I would be nice to you. And if we're close then I would give a crap if anything happens to you.

I just have a heart for those who are close to me. Just there's not much of them.

They think they know what I'm feeling but no, not one bit.

Not one fucking bit.

Wait, hold on. You got a question right? Shoot away.

Its what's my name and why I keep saying 'sight, darkness or seeing' right?

Well it's Jamie.

And I'm blind.

"Hi. You mind if I could join you? My name is Demi Lovato."