Chapter 25: Meet And Greet

~Jamie~

"Demi! Haha, we are at the mall!" I say to her but she continue to smother whip cream on my face.

I push her hands away from me and grab a napkin and whip my face off of whip cream as I heard girls in front of us giggle.

I glare at Demi but she just laugh at me. So I took a donut and squash it on her face.

"Payback is a bitch." I smirk at her. I heard her groan and I smile to myself.

"Okay, okay, we'll stop pulling pranks on each other. Lets just meet my Lovatics." She says and I smile at her. I turn back to the girls in front of us and say,

"Hey, what's up?"

"Oh my gosh, hi! I'm a huge fan of you Demi and you both inspire so much people! Your my idol and I love you!" The girl said and I could hear her crying.

"What do you mean I inspire?" I ask her, a bit confused.

"Well, Demi here has been taking videos and pictures of you that well by the way you handle things with being blind and being the daughter of a pop star is awesome!" She says with an awe hint in her voice.

I turn to Demi's direction and raise my eyebrow at her, "You were taking videos and pictures of me?" I ask her.

I heard her do something and the crowd in front of us awed. I think she blush.

"Maybe? Maybe I did." She says and I heard more people awed. I smirk at her and turn back to the girl in front of me.

Me and Demi talk with more Lovatics, with them asking us for pictures, hugs and us to sign their stuff. It's fun doing all this and getting to know them.

I heard footsteps in front of me and I smile at who ever was in front me. Before I had the chance to say hi or anything, they beat me to it with saying something that shock myself completely.

"You saved my cousin's life!" And they threw them-self on me across the table. Shock, I let her sob into my shoulder. I pat her head and stood up, pulling her with me.

Say what?

"What do you mean I saved your cousin's life?" I ask her confused and surprise.

"My cousin, he is blind like you and try to committed suicide last month. He said that there wasn't anybody in the world that feels the same way he does. But I showed him the twit cam you guys did and he said that he was the only one that thought that no one was like him and that we didn't understand what he felt like. When he found out about you, he couldn't believe that there was someone out there like him and you inspire him to keep going. You inspire him to become someone and I want- no need to thank you. So thank you." She says and hugs me again.

People all around was cheering and I felt Demi squeeze my shoulder, proudly. I felt tears come into my eyes as I pulled away from the girl.

"I never thought I could inspire or even saved someone just by a video. What is his name?" I ask her.

"Logan, his name is Logan. Mine is Elizabeth." She says and I nod.

"Do you think if you can record me? I wanna give him something." I say to her.

"Yes! Please! He'll love it!" I heard her look around for something and she said I can start talking.

"Hey Logan, this is Jamie Lovato. The girl that is blind and well technically saved you I guess. I'm surprise that I could inspire or saved someone that is dealing with the same darkness as me. I hope you keep moving on that we can do the impossible even if we can't see. I love you and together we can fight through this. Stay strong." I say and I heard her stop recording. She hugs me one more time and hands me something.