Chapter 50: Gunshots

~ I may or may not lose reads after this haha xD

~Lauren~

Demi pulls the trigger.

Once.

Then twice.

Then we all shot the guy.

He collapses to the ground but what caught my attention was that Jamie was screaming her head off.

Demi, maybe, actually, accidentally; shot Jamie in the side.

Demi drops her gun in shock and runs to her daughter's side with me following her.

"Oh my God," I heard them all say as I quickly took Jamie's shirt and yank it off her.

"He's dead girls," I heard Jesy say and I look at her, wide eyes.

"Oh my God. Guys we can't do anything about him, we have to help Jamie." I say and made Jamie lay down on her stomach, Demi holding her down as she cried.

She breathes heavily as I yell out for them to get me stuff. "I need Whiskey! A spoon! A cold spray can! And a lighter and need you all to hold her down! This is gonna hurt!" I yell and grab the Whiskey when Cher hand it to me and poor it on Jamie's wound. She screams some more and thrashes around, but the girls hold her down.

This is insane, I've never done this before but I gotta try.

At least I have some medical experience.

I just hope this doesn't go terribly wrong.

"Jamie! I need you to listen to me and just stay alive with me! You think you could do that?!" I say and bit my lip as she lets a sob break out and nods quickly, bitting down on her lip in pain.

"Jamie I need you to talk to me and move anything that you can." I say and got the spoon and froze it with some cold spray can before straddling her waist.

I knew she was gonna die if I don't help her and waited for help to come so I'm gonna try and risk it.

Now I'm competing with time.

Time is my enemy.

She moves her arms and legs.

"They're working fine." I mumble to myself.

"I-I feel lik-like I'm gon-gonna di-die." She says through sobs and I look at her, shaking my head.

"Not gonna happen. Airway is clear so that's good. No blood coming up the throat. Wound is open so I can take the bullet out. Demi move her head to the side and make her move her tongue to the side so she can breathe easily! Cher check her pulse!" I yell at them and they quickly did.

"Lauren, it's slowing down." Cher says and looks at me with watery eyes.

I gulp and quickly made Jamie look up, I began CPR on her.

I put my hands where her heart is and push against her chest before opening her mouth and pinching her nose and started to do CPR on her.

I did it a few times and check her pulse, it was back up again.

I quickly went back to her wound and dug out the bullet while using the spoon. She screams and yells as I quickly took it out and then more blood starts to gush out of her wound.

"She's going into shock! And she's getting cold! We need her warm and at normal body temperature!" I say and they quickly covered her up.

I took the lighter and light it up. "Jamie, scream as hard as you need. This is gonna hurt like hell!"