Chapter 19: Flashbacks

~Jamie~

~Flashback/Dream~

"Hello?" I call out. All I see is black. Darkness. A pitch black hole. Then I was thrown into a memory.

I look in front of me to see my 7 year old self, pleading with puppy dog eyes at Jasmine. My little sister.

"Please? Its just this once, this will only be the first and last birthday we will have at school." My younger self try to reason with her.

Jasmine sigh and roll her eyes playfully, "Okay but just this once. If anything weird goes on, I blame you." She says and I glem with happiness, tackle her in a hug and said.

"Blame me all you want! Your the best sister ever!"

I watch as I see the memory fade away and I remember that; that was the day before our birthday.

The shooting.

I was thrown back to the memory of when we were all sitting, with our backs against the wall; in a circle around the room, wide eye looking at the 3 bodies in front of us.

They were dead. They're guts was cut open. There are mirrors everywhere. And everyone is scared.

I heard Jasmine whisper quickly into my ear, not taking her eyes off the men.

"Here, take this. You will understand soon. Forgive And Forget." She hands me a bracelet and I look at her in fear, my seven year old self didn't understand her back then of that bracelet was dangerous so I nodded and tied it around my wrist.

I was thrown out of that and into my seven year old self but in a different location.

The hospital.

I found myself screaming at them, "Shut up! Shut up! I know! I should have done something! But yeah, blame it on me! It's all my freaking fault! I'm only a kid!"

I scream at the parents of the once was 24 students in that class.

They keep screaming back, "It's your fault I lost my boy! My baby girl! Your fucking fault! I fucking blame you!"

They didn't know that I was already blaming myself.

It was all my fault.

My fucking fault.

Next thing I know, I was thrown into a dream.

We were somewhere in a park. A wooden table and benches sat in front of me with a red and white checkered table cloth thrown onto it and food.

I look down at myself and see that I'm in some kind of summer dress with white flats. I still had the bracelet wrap around my wrist and my pendent. I touch my face and felt something odd on my face.

I took it into my hands and see that it's rectangular black glasses. I turn it over and put it back on my eyes.

Weird.

What the hell is going on?

"Jamie!" I heard my name calling and turn towards the person calling my name.

It was a woman. She had neon blue hair and a white dress on with a jean jacket and some heels. She came towards me and wraps her arm around my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

I threw her arm off me and took steps away from her, alarm.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want with me?" I say, gritting my teeth together.