Chapter 47: Road Trip

~Jamie~

"Thank you Vancouver! You were amazing tonight! Best concert to kick off the NEONLIGHTS tour! Good night! I love you and stay strong!"

I scream with the rest of the crowd as mom finish the concert.

I waited for the platform to come back down and once it did, I ran toward her.

"That was awesome mom! I lost my concert virginity now." I say and smile as she laugh, hugging me back as tightly.

"Well, at least it was my concert where you lost it." I giggle and peck her cheek.

"Demi!" Shrieks were heard before I felt people tackling us to the ground.

The girls actually.

We laugh as we dog pile mom, her squealing with laughter.

"That was incredible Demi!"

"Amazing!"

"Fantastic!"

"One of the best!"

"Aww," She laughs and we all got up. "Thanks guys but you guys were incredible also, not just me." She says and everyone talks about tonight performance.

"Demi! Meet and greet in a half hour! Girls you can change out of your clothes, we got two more hours here before leaving to the next city." I heard one of the producers says and we nodded.

I felt mom grab my hand and intertwine our fingers together as we trail behind the girls to her dressing room. The girls went to their dressing room to change out of their clothes and chill while I follow mom to her own dressing room.

I waited on the couch as mom got change into some other clothes for the meet and greet. Once she was done, she sat down next to me and I laid my head on her lap.

"Was it fun?" She asks me as she plays around with my hair.

"Amazing, I love every second of it." I say and play with the hem of my shirt.

"You know, as I was singing and dancing, there were signs saying 'We love you Jamie' or 'Jamie is awesome!' or 'Marry me Jamie' and 'Being blind doesn't stop you from inspiring us.' And more signs like that, it was pretty cool." She says and I look up at her, smiling even though I could only see black.

"Really? That's so cool." I say and she bents down to kiss my nose.

"Yeah baby, that is really cool. Your an inspiration to all of us."

~~~

"Road trip!"

I jump on top of Normani and cuddle up to her, smiling innocently at her.

"Hi," I say.

"Hey babe, what's up?" She says and plays with my hair.

"Nothing, what do you guys do when your on the road?" I ask her since I don't know what to do now.

"Well, I will just go on Twitter."

"I'll read!" Camila says from her bunk.

"Surf the internet," I heard Lauren say who was sitting beside us.

"Watch Beyonce videos and admire her," Dinah say from across of us.

"I would watch tv sometimes." Ally say from beside Dinah.

"Or just talk with each other." Leigh says from the floor.

"Or sleep." Jesy says and I could hear soft snores from Perrie. I giggle a bit at her and smile.