Chapter 46: Concert

~Jamie~

"How long will it take us to get there?"

I was lounging around the bus as we drove to Vancouver, where our first concert will be.

"A couple of hours and tomorrow we will prepare the stage and do the first concert of the NEONLIGHTS tour." Jesy tells me.

"Sweet, so we can hang around till we are there?" I say as I sat on the floor, next to Leigh-Anne.

"Yeah love." I heard Perrie says from the couch.

"Cool," I say and I suddenly had the nerve to eat some chips. I got up and walk to the kitchen where mom was.

"Hey, where are the chips?" I ask her and my hands roam around the cabinets, looking for some chips.

"Your almost there, botton left is where they are." She tells me and as I felt around for it, soon when I had the chips in my hands, I stood up and smile at mom.

"Thanks mom." I say and turn around, feeling around for the exit.

"Who's mom?"

I stop walking and froze.

Don't tell me she forgot me?

Little did I know that it was a joke but I took it seriously, very seriously.

"Your mom, Demi. You remember me right?" I say and turn my head to her.

"No, I don't know who you are."

That was enough to set me running.

I gasp and drop my chips, running toward the aisle where all the bunk beds were. I drop to my knees and crawl under one of the bunk beds, I felt around for something; anything. I soon found a latch and open it, crawling inside the small space. It was enough to fit two people, but I close the hatch and sat against the small wall, I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my head between my legs, a sob escaping me. Footsteps were heard outside my little hiding place then I heard my door being open, someone crawling in.

"Who is it?" I say and look at their direction.

"Its me, Ally. It surprises me that I can actually fit in here." She says and I smirk a little, I scoot over and let her sit beside me.

"Hi Ally," I say and smile at her, my arms still around my legs.

"Hey Jamie, what's up? Why did you ran?" She asks me and puts her arm around my shoulder. I lean into her and set my head on her shoulder.

"Mom forgot me." I whisper as I squeeze my eyes shut, not wanting to let the tears fall.

"What do you mean Demi forgot you?" She asks and I explain to her from when she lost her memory till now.

"Wow so you think she forgot you?" Ally says and I nod, I open my mouth to tell her how much pain I went through while Demi forgot about me when I head a knock on the door.

"Jamie? Can you come out? Please? I'm sorry baby girl! It was a joke! A bad joke at that! I didn't think you would take it seriously! I'm sorry!" Demi pleads from outside the door and I sat there quietly, dumbfounded.

So it was all a joke?!

"I'll be out in a minute!" I called out to her and I heard her breathe a sigh of relief before I heard her footsteps fading.

"Get the girls and Little Mix on this, Cher too. Lets get some sweet revenge." I told Ally and smirk wickedly.

I could practically hear her grinning.

~~~~

"You really think she's gonna walk out?"

"Defiantly love, she's still in the bus."