Chapter 52: Drawing

~Jamie~

"I'm gonna go with the girls and get something to eat, James." I heard Dave said, he was our tour bus driver.

"It's Jamie!" I yelled out to him but he just laughs. I shook my head at him and went back to my sketch book. It's been like a month and a half on the NEONLIGHTS tour, it's fun to say the least. The tour is almost ending, like tomorrow is the last concert of the NEONLIGHTS tour. I've gotten real close with each of the girls, they're all like my older sisters. Demi have calm down after the little games he was playing with her, she was always alert and was always around me and if she couldn't be around me, she would have one of the girls with me. So it's okay but we are still shaken up if he pulls another little trick.

Mom also bought a house back in LA, pretty cozy she told me. She already bought everything and the house is ready for us.

I was finally alone in the bus while the rest of them went out to get lunch, I convince them to leave me here and they could bring me back my lunch, it took mom a while to agree but I know she's watching the bus from inside.

My sketch book. I have gotten it a few days ago and I wanted to try and draw mom. But how can I do that when I can't even see the damn paper? I sigh and rub my eyes, I set the sketch book down on my lap and close my eyes.

I wanted to draw Demi so I can show her on how I imagine her if I could see. All I had was the outline of her and my name on the bottom is all. I bet it looks crappy.

I took the sketch pad again and try to draw some more. I must've been busying drawing when I didn't heard the girls come back in until I heard,

"Hey, whatcha got there love?" I heard Perrie's voice says and I look up and close my sketch book fast and clutch it to me.

"Nothing," I say and scoot to the other side of the couch. I felt people sit on my left side and I narrow my eyes at them.

"Well it looks like it something," Jesy said from my beside me.

"It's nothing guys, it's not important." I say and clutch the stektch pad to me.

"Sure does look important, what are you hiding?" Demi says from in front of me. I glare at all of them and shove the sketch pad down my shirt and cross my arms over it.

"Nothing! Gosh, leave my sketch out of this." I say and glare at them.

"Is it about Tyler?" They still continue.

"Or about another boy?"

"Are you secretly dating someone?"

"Girl, you do know I would still get that sketch book." I glare at Dinah and clutch my sketch pad closer to me.

"Guys, she'll show it to us when she feels ready about it, right Jamie?" Lauren say and I smile at her.

"Right, what she said. Later maybe." I say and got up from my seat.

"When is later?" They ask me and I glare at them.

"Whenever I feel like it!" With that said I walk out of there and to where all the bunks are in. I went to the last, left bunker on the bottom and crawled under it, open the hatch and crawl into the small little capartment. I found this little place when we first moved into the tour bus and came here every time I had the chance. I took out my sketch pad from my shirt and frown at it.

This is stupid.

I want to become a artist and I can't even see the fucking paper.

I sigh, frustrated already and twirl the pencil around with my fingers. I was sitting in the corner, leaning against both walls with my legs stretch out in front of me, well kinda.