Epilogue

~Three Years Later~

~Jamie~

"Follow my lead."

I whisper into my ear piece, guns raised as I jog inside. Kami right behind me as we turn the corner and stop.

Our target was about to shot the little boy in the head, but we're here to stop him.

I aimed my gun at his head and pulled the trigger. Headshot. He falls to the ground as blood drips from his skull, his minions then saw us and returned fire as the boy screamed in fear.

We quickly eliminated them and I walk over to the boy as Kami checks for any survivors.

"Hey, my name is Jamie and she's Kami, we're here to save you." I say softly to him and he instantly clings to me, he wraps his little arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.

I softly shush him and bounce him up and down as I walk over to Kami. She gives me a thumps up and we walk out of there.

We got to our escape and Kami goes up the ladder first, I let Kevin go and made him climb while I go behind him.

We surface, already leaving the swearers and onto the road. Kevin runs to his mother, the head of the the CIA. She mouths a thank you to us and we nodded before leaving the scene.

We hop into my car and high five each other.

"Mission complete." We say in unison to our Director, he gives us a proud look through the screen in my car.

"Good job girls, today is your last day, am I right Jamie?" He says and I nod as I drove.

"Yes sir, I am retiring from my spot in the 'Teen Spies' since it is my last year as serving you. The 'Teens Spies' was an excellent association, I'm glad I was trained and could become a Special Agent. I'll be going to college today sir, if you need anything at all. Just call me and I'll be there, I'll be handing my position to Kami, she'll be in charge." I say and nodded to Kami.

"Okay Agent Lovato, once you have finish here, you'll be joining the CIA, you'll become a Special Agent just like your mother, following in her footsteps aren't we?" He says and I grin, nodding.

"Yes sir, hopefully I can go on missions with her. She's a Special Agent, I'm a Special Agent, Edward is a Special Agent too. It's a family thing." I say and smiled.

"Okay Jamie, you can just hand your badge to Kami now, you don't need to head back to headquarters now. Just go home and get some rest, today's a big day for the both of you." He says and we grin, nodding our heads quickly in excitement.

"I'm going to college." I say.

"And I'm starting Senior Year, that's some real cool shit right there." Kami says and I snicker as Director gave her a look.

He rolls his eyes at us. "Right, I swear you guys are kids all the time." He says and we laugh, fist punching each other.

"Alright so Jamie it was nice having you as a part of the Teens Spies, I hope you enjoy it and enjoy working with us. It's an honor being your Director." He says and I salute him.

"It's a pleasure to be apart of Teens Spies, I really had enjoy working with you. Lovato over and out." I say and the screen goes black, I look at Kami, handing her my badge.

"CIA huh? Your in the big leagues now huh?" She says and playfully punches my shoulder, I nod and smiled at her as I drove to her apartment.

"Totally am, take care of that badge and watch out. It's an honor to have you as my partner for these three years. It's been fun Kami," I say and smiled at her.