Chapter 18: Faith

~Jamie~

"What do I do if I meet someone who has scars on their arms?" I ask Demi while she drove me to school.

It's been a month and I absolutely love it. The guys, Rocky and I consider each of us as close friends and we're cool with that even with Tyler flirting with me on every chance he got. They treat me like any other person and I'm glad about that. Yes I got hateful words but I didn't allow them to affect me with the help of these guys.

I don't mind it really, all it is that I'm happy about them.

"Well I would want you to go up to them, give them a tight comfortable hug and say to them to keep going, keep fighting, keep winning the battle and to stay strong through it out and tell them that your there for them." I nodded and let her words sink in.

Yep, I'm exactly going to do that if I come upon it.

"Yeah, sure. I'll exactly do that." I say and she continues to drive me to school.

I feel the car stop and I know that we're here. I got out with my bag lingering lazily on my shoulder, grab my cane and I shut the door.

"I'll come pick you up after school. Call me if anything happens. I love you!" I nod and smile. Tires screech and I know that she left already.

I stood there, feeling the wind prick at my skin as I stare at the direction that Demi's car once stood, seeing black only.

"I love you too mom..." I whisper softly into the wind. I heard a scream of my name behind me and turn around to the familiar voice. I was tackled into a hug and I hug them back.

"Brandon got detention again." I laugh at what she say while she link arms with me drags me inside. I later knew that Brandon was the troublemaker of the group and a genius to anything that was related to music.

Rocky was tugging me to our first period before the bell ring because we didn't want to be late when I heard crying as we walk by.

I stop in my tracks and turn toward the sound. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and ask Rocky.

"Do you know where that is coming from?"

"Uh yeah, it's coming from the girls bathroom. Why?" She asks me and as I was about to answer her, the bell cut me off before I could say anything and she drags me to class.

During the morning, my thoughts were occupied with the crying girl in the bathroom. I just want to know if she's okay which she's not but I want to know if she's alright.

The bell for lunch rings and I poke Rocky in the side to get her to wake up. She fell asleep sometime during class because I heard her snore, that's how I know she fell asleep. She grunts but gets up and drags me to the cafeteria. I don't know why she drag me around when I can do it myself but she just doesn't want to leave me walking by myself.

She lets me sit down on our table with the guys and leaves to get our food. That one too, she doesn't let me get my food also but she doesn't let me reason with her. She's stubborn as hell. But I'm glad that she care that much for me.

She comes back and hands me my food. We ate as we listen to what Brandon did one summer but I wasn't paying much attention.

I excuse myself from them, grab Rocky arm and drag her out of there.

"Woah, where we goin?" She asks me and I reply with a simple 'bathroom' and she stay quiet and drags me there.

"But why?" She asks me.

"Remember earlier this morning that I ask you where the crying was coming from?" I tell her and she opens the door and we walk inside.

"Yeah?"