Chapter 11: Jamii Day

~Jamie~

I tackle Demi into the water and dive in. We've been in the water for a couple of hours, just spalshing around and tackling each other into the water while laughing our asses off. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I'm thrown over her shoulder.

"Demi! Haha let go of me!" I say between giggles.

"Okay babe! But only because I'm hungry!" She let's go of me but wraps her arm around my shoulder and I wrap mine around her waist.

We go back to our spot where Demi told me was by some palm trees and Louise was there also. I sat down on a towel and wrap myself with another so I can dry myself while Demi ask me.

"What do you want?"

"How about a cheese burger, some fries and something to drink?" I tell her and put on my glasses that protects my eyes from the sun. I still need to use them because the sun will still hurt my eyes.

"Okay, I'll be right back." And I hear her leave.

I laid down and close my eyes. I then feel something lick my face and I open my eyes but see black. I guess Louise finally got up from her nap.

"Hey girl, your finally up. Demi just went to get us some lunch." I tell her and scratch behind her ear. She whines in contect and I start to play with her. I was on my knees and scratching her belly when I heard.

"Hey girl! Watch out!" I snap my head into that direction and furrow my brows in confusion. I shouldn't have done that.

I felt something plastic hit my forehead and I clutch my head in pain.

"Ow! What the hell is that!?" I yell out in pain.

"A frisbee you idiot." A girl's voice replay to me. I rub my forehead and turn towards the girl voice.

"Sorry, didn't know." I told her.

"Well you should. What kind of kid doesn't know what a freakin' frisbee is!?" She says.

"I know what it is but I didn't know it was coming at me!" I tell her.

"It was heading towards you and you didn't move or catch it or anything!" She says.

"I didn't know it was coming at me! All I heard was 'Hey girl! Watch out!' and I turn to that direction." I tell her.

"Yeah well that was me yelling at you! Gosh, next time move out of the way."

"Its not like I could do anything about it." I mumble to myself.

"What was that girl? Next time listen to what's told to you." She snaps.

Gosh, I know now that she doesn't take shit from no one.

"Sure, whatever." I say.

"Whatever. Anyways, is this your dog?" She asks me.

"Yeah, her name is Louise. Why?" I ask her confused. Isn't Louise next to me?

"Don't you see her ripping apart your basket!?" I shot up and listen for the ripping. It was a little away from here but I know that it must be Louise. I run to the ripping sound and took a hold on her collar.

"Louise! What did I tell you! Demi was gonna get us something to eat! She's gonna be back so just be patient with me! Bad girl!" I scold her and she whimpers. I sigh but felt around for a treat for her. I can't help it, I can't stay mad at her. I give her the treat and she licks my hand. I let her guide me back to our spot and I sat down where I was.

"So what are you doing here? I thought no one knew about this place," I furrow my eyebrows in confusion once again.

"None of your business." I say to her.