Chapter 54: Fifth Taunt

~Jamie~

"I want Jamie Lovato now and if not we are killing someone every two minutes!" The man yells and I paled.

I quickly tried to stand up but multiple hands grab me and sat me back down.

"Let me go, I can make them leave." I growl out and tried to stand up again but they kept me down.

"No Jamie, they'll gonna have to go through us first." Cher says and I grunted.

"Cher!" I whisper. "People lives are at sake here and I rather let them have me then them killing people." I whisper and shrug off all the hands on me. Beside me, Demi's arm is tightly and protectively around my shoulder.

"No, hell to the fucking no. Your staying here." Cher says and I flare my nostrils in anger.

I reach for my gun and cocked it, checking for bullets as Cher hands the girls guns.

"Girls, it's us or them. Take the- oh god." Cher mumbles as I heard three thumps.

"What?" I whisper as I heard movement around us.

"Camila, Ally and Jade all fainted at the sight of guns." Cher sighs but gives the guns to the girls who are conscious.

I sigh and shook my head, we slowly took the table down to cover us.

"You aim and pull the trigger. It's that easy, we may kill today but we get out alive." Cher says and I was about to open my mouth to say something but a bullet rings out.

Screams and shouts were heard.

They started to kill people.

"Let me do the talking," I heard Cher says and I felt mom grab my head and made me look at her direction.

"Baby girl, if we don't get out of here alive, I just want you to know that I love you so damn much and I'll do anything for you, your my life." She whispers and I nodded, leaning my forehead against hers.

"I love you too mommy, but we'll get out of here. I promise you." I say and went quiet as Cher starts to talk to them.

"Hey! You lads don't need to kill anymore people, there's no Jamie Lovato here." She tells them and I quietly but quickly whisper to Jesy.

"How many are there?" I ask her.

"37, they're everywhere." She says and I took in a breath. So many of them, they're going to find me sooner or later.

"No! I got direct orders to have Jamie Lovato! We have specific orders to bring her to him. We saw her come in here and we want her or everyone in here dies!" He yells and I gulp.

"You want money mate? I got money! Name your price and you can have it here less then a hour! Just let everyone in here go!" Cher tells them.

"No! We don't need any money! I want the girl and I want her now!" He yells and I heard him shot another person.

Damn it.

"Okay, well you don't need the girl. She's a nobody, she's weak and she's useless. Why the fuck do you need her?" Cher says, trying to convince them to not get me.

"Boss needs her!" And he shoots another person.

"Hey! Will you stop killing people?! If your gonna kill someone-" She was cut off.

"Well look at this beauty." I heard a man says next to me and I heard Lauren squeal.

He must've grab Lauren.

I heard him roughly grab her and pulls her up. "Your hot, hey man can I have her instead of killing her?!" He yells out to the guy in charge.

"Why?! She's no use to us! Just kill her!" He says and I felt my face pales and as I was about to tackle the guy, Lauren says.