Chapter 15- Don't Be Mad But We Know

Ashley's POV

It was almost time to leave for the concert and everybody was either ready or doing the finishing touches of getting ready. I wore my hair straight down and wore blue and purple eyeshadow that matched the outfit Liam bought for me. I was a blue loose dress with a purple best in the middle with purple flats. I must say he knows me well or at least enought to know what I like to wear. I put on my heartshaped silver necklace and hoop silver earrings. I decided to put lip gloss on instead of lipstick. I walk out the room to see everyone smiling at me and they was dressed very well themselves.

Kiera was dressed in professional black slacks with a dark purple buttoned up shirt with black high heels. She will be backstage helping with make up then joining us at our seats. Lexie was wearing her blue jean skirt with her favorite shirt that has Niall on front (Niall always blush when he looks at it) and bobs type shoes. Dani was in blue jean pants with a tight baby blue t-shirt that showed off her good figure. The guys was in their tuxedo suits they like to start the show like that I guess.

We rode in a limo for a couple of minutes then got dropped off backstage. Lexie and Dani showed me to where we would be sitting while kiera went with the boys backstage to the dressing room. After and hour kiera walks and sits by Lexie and says," it's about to start soon....I'm really glad you came Ash..The boys are excited" Just then the lights turned off and the stage lights were on and everybody was cheering as 5 guys walked on stage. Girls behind me was screaming like crazy in my ear, who knew they were so popular.

Zayn: ello everybody thank you for coming today

Niall: There's a special person here today

Harry: who's very unique and has the voice of an angel

Louis: and who's touched all our hearts without knowing

Liam: We would like to dedicate this song to her

Did i just imagine that or were they all looking at me while saying that...naw it can't be must be someone behind me or maybe even kiki or lexie or maybe dani but no not me. they all get into their places and begins

I wanna save your

wanna save yourr heart tonight

he'll only break ya

leave ya torn apart oh

Liam:

It's a quarter to three

can't sleep at all

you're so overrated

if you told me told me to jump

I'd take the fall

and he wouldn't take it

Harry:

All that you want's under your nose

yeah

you should open your eyes

but they stay closed

closed

All:

I wanna save your

wanna save your heart tonight

he'll only break ya

leave ya torn apart oh

I can't be no superman

but for you I'll be super human