Chapter 19- A Stupid Mistake

Louis POV

We all look at Liam as he puts her to bed and a few minutes later he comes out and sighs. Why? Why did he do this to her of all people? She trusted him and now because he foolish mistakes she may never trust anyone again. Liam comes and holds Kiera and looks at us," what do we do now?" he says. Before we could answer answer Harry walks through the door and Liam was the first to throw a punch at him making Harry fall back. Harry looks at him," What the hell was that for?" Liam looks at him," YOU CHEATED ON MY SISTER YOU BASTARD" His eyes get wide,"I...I'm sorry" was all he could say. I look at him and say," why did you do it," he doesn't even look at me," I...I didn't think it was a big deal........I never....really loved her.." Just then we heard footsteps behind us and we all look and see Ashley with wide eyes.

She stands there for a while then slowly walks to him and slaps him really hard," I'm glad I know now how you really felt about us" Harry holds his cheek and doesn't even look at her. Niall looks at Ash and says," Ashley you probably should go back to bed" She responds without taking her eyes off Harry," It's ok Niall I'm fine....I won't let people drag me down anymore....but.....can I use the music room" she's going to sing again? I respond," of course you can....but I have to come with you" I say smiling and she smirks at me," you just want to hear me sing" she giggles forgetting Harry even hurt her. Liam looks at her," Honestly we all want to hear you sing again" she shrugs," well if you want to listen I won't stop you" she says before walking to the music room. The ladies follow each of them stepping on Harry while following Ashley. I can't help but laugh. We all follow her but when I got to the room Kiera picks up the acoustic guitar and Lexie gets on the drums while Ashley is on the Piano and Dani grabs the bass guitar. They was always good at following Ashley's melody. ,"I got the perfect song Ash" Lexie says and begins making a beat and they all smile. and Ashley walks to the Mic.

Lexie, Dani, Kiki sings while lexie makes the beat:

(OoOo) (OoOo) (OoOo) (OoOo)

Ashley:

She....She ain't real

She ain't gonna be able to love ya like I will

She  is a stranger

you and I have history or don't you remember?

Sure, she's got it all

[beat stops] but baby is that really what you want?

[Beat comes back Dani and Kiki playing along]

Bless your soul

you've got you're head in the clouds

you made a fool out of you

and boy she's bringing you down

She made your.....heart melt

but you're cold to the core

[music stops] now rumour has it she ain't got your love anymore

[Dani, Lexie]: Rumour has it OoOo x8

[kiki] Rumour

[Ashley]

She is half your age

but I'm guessing that's the reason that you stayed

I heard you've been missing me

you've been telling people

things that you shouldn't be

Like when we creep out