Chapter 21- Going Back Home

Ashley's POV

I look at Liam, did i just imagine him saying that? but his face expression is still worried and I can't even answer him I just look down," at least....give yourself a week to see if you're sure that you want to go" Liam says. I nod and look at him and he holds me," I'll support whatever choice you make though I may not agree with it.....but we need to get home right now it's getting late" he continues. I nod agreeing with him and I turn to look at AJ ," it was really nice seeing you again AJ don't forget to call me....lets try to stay in contact this time" I smile. Liam says," AJ? as in Anthony Johnson?....the male friend you had that was in your lessons?" I smile remembering those moments," yep same one". A warm smile came across his face as he man hugs him and promises he'll see me again soon and hands him a paper with the address we are staying.

Liam walks to me," come on sis time to go home" and we both walk home. I get the the front of the door not sure if i wanted to go in remembering all that has happened and hesitate to open the door. Liam looks at me and gives me a warm smile before unlocking the door and opening it. "So are you gonna tell them or do you want me to?" he says looking at me and I respond," I'll let them know when we get in"  He nods and lets me in. When we walk in everyone was already in the living room including Harry and he looks at me. Liam says," everyone Ash has something to tell everyone so listen up" he sounded so sad but I have to blow it off right now. Everyone looks at me and I walk to the living room looking at everyone while Liam sits by Kiera. I take a deep breath and breath out," I've..decided to go back home....I was going to go tomorrow but I promised Liam to stay for one more week....I'm happy I got to know everyone and had a wonderful time....but  I think it's time for me to go back home". The moment i was done everyone started talking at once and Liam calmed them down.

Louis: *looking at me sad* Ashley you can't be serious? don't you remember what they did to you?

Me: *looking at the ground* of course I remember Lou....but...

Louis: *interrupts me shouting* THEN WHY GO BACK....WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF BACK IN THAT POSITION

Me: *that startled me alittle to where tears fall down* I....I mean...does it matter

Niall: of course it matters *in a low voice*

Liam: Ashley....we really do care about you

Dani: Sis...why?

Kiera: Please....don't go back

Me: I...I'm sorry but I have to

I turn around and walk away when Louis holds my arms but doesn't say anything we stay there for a minute then he lets go of my arm. I walk to my room and closed the door and the tears doesn't stop falling. I sit down holding my knees until I calm down then turn on the radio and started packing. If I didn't start then I'd never leave, I knew how my mind worked and I knew they was going to try to stop me but my mind is made up. while packing my favorite song comes on and I smile. It was Celine Dion- Because you loved me, I thought of my brother, his friends, my sister, my friends but mostly my brother and Louis as the song played. When the chorus came I started singing along with my eyes closed.

You were my strength when I was weak

You were my voice when I couldn't speak

you where my eyes when I couldn't see

you saw the best that was in me

 lifted me up when I couldn't reach

you gave me faith cause you believed

I'm everything I am

because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly