Chapter 9

Louis would be whimpering whenever Harry left his side. He wanted to be in the constant safety of his alpha's presence, wanted the dominating scent of him to keep him submitted and not whine from how hot he felt all over.

He would hardly let the Cheshire King leave their bed chamber. If Harry was more than an hour away from him, he would have his cheeks bloched with tears and face contoured with fright and panic.

Not that the alpha left him alone after the first occurrence.

His scent was flowery, tangy and capable of making all the unmated alphas to salivate.

Evidently, Harry had an urge to keep his face buried in the little wolf's neck at all possibilities. He had shunned the omega from being anywhere without him to ensure his safety, well aware how rapscallion other alphas could be if they found an unmated omega in heat.

For now, the pair were in the newly bedecked solar. Their bodies nude under the covers. Alpha's arms wrapped around the little wolf's body, keeping him close to his chest. His nose on his mating spot, inhaling his flowery scent.

He had latched the doors earlier and locked them. Keeping his mate safe from the nightguards.

Even though, no one would ever be courageous enough to provoke the King and be on his bad side, he still couldn't let there be any doubt of insecurity for Louis.

Louis had insisted that his heat was still a day away and that they could sleep in their bed chamber, but the alpha knew differently.

He could precisely pick up an omega's upcoming heat.

But never an omega's heat affected him as much as Louis'. And why would it? They were not Louis after all.

The alpha and his omega were sleeping peacefully when suddenly Louis whimpered in his sleep.

That's when Harry got the whiff of it. A pure, unmated omega in heat.

More so.

His pure, unmated omega in heat.

His eyes shot open, an alluring scent clouding his senses and causing a low growl out of him. He pressed his thigh a bit forward and groaned from the amount of slick on his mate's backside.

He breathed through his mouth to calm himself.

"Lou, baby, wake up," he spoke as softly as he could.

Another whimper made its way out of the omega's throat.

"Alpha, Harry, need you," he whimpered in his unconscious state.

Harry moved him gently on his back and kissed him all over his face. "Wake up, omega. Look at me, love," he removed the covers from their bodies and hovered above his little mate.

He saw Louis fluttering his eyes open. His eyes black with lust and need.

"Alpha, my alpha, need you," Louis moaned, grinding against Harry's thigh.

Harry pinned his arms at the matress and kissed him hungrily. Their lips moving hotly and tongues licking each other.

"Gonna make you feel so good, baby. Will take care of you, don't worry," the alpha growled.

Louis whimpered and bared his neck in submission, letting Harry leave kisses and little nips there.

The alpha flipped his mate on his stomach and hoisted him on his knees. His naked arse on display for the alpha to do as he pleased.

He groaned on seeing his omega's thighs covered with slick, his hole dripping it in large amounts.

His mouth watered at the sight, his scabrous hands gripping the soft skin of his arse and parting them. He dived in with his tongue, cleaning his thighs, sucking and lapping off all the slick from his thighs and around his hole. He heard Louis cry out as his tongue avoided his hole.