Chapter 20

The alpha now came to know his mate's actual strength as the omega clutched his hand in a death-vice grip, nearly cracking his carpels as he went through another contraction.

"I am right here, just think about how beautiful our pups will be," Harry tried to console his distressed mate.

Louis nodded and gave him a weak smile in return, "We love you."

"I love you all, too," Harry whispered.

The next hour was intense. Harry could see the pain overtaking his mate, he rubbed his back and whispered soothing words to him, trying to get him to relax.

At one point the omega was about to snap at his alpha due to all the pain and hormones rushing through his body, but he closed his eyes and took deep breaths. He reopened them to rest his head on his alpha's shoulder, "It hurts so much, Alpha. I can't do this," he sobbed.

Harry patted his head his hair, brushing aside his fringe to peck at his forehead, "You can do this, my brave wolf. You are so strong, such a nice dad to our babies, you want to hold them, right? Dress them in the cute clothes we bought and sing them to sleep, we will do it all together."

"Okay," the omega whispered but before Harry could reply, another contraction hit him hard.

-

Harry held him close all the while, telling whole cute their babies were.

The next half an hour was spent with nurses cleaning him up, making him drink medicines and forcing him to rest.

"No, I want to see my babies and hold them," he whined, looking at Harry with teary eyes.

The alpha gave in. Although, he knew that the omega needed rest, but he too wanted to see his pups, "Martha, I want you all to do as my luna pleases."

"Yes, Master," she nodded with her head bowed in respect.

Three nurses brought their babies to them, laying them down carefully on the soft blanket placed on the omega's lap. The triplets were wrapped in warm towels, little whimpers escaping their lips until they seemed to focus on the alpha and luna.

Louis sniffled at seeing his babies, cooing when they seemed to calm down in the proximity of their parents.

Harry slung an arm around his waist, rubbing his babies' heads with other hand and fawning over them softly.

The omega looked at his mate in awe, the hot-headed, brute alpha was being so soft and polite. Children really could warm up even the coldest hearts.

"Our babies," the alpha whispered with a wet smile. The omega nodded and bent a little to place kisses on each of their foreheads and turned his neck to kiss his mate.

"You can name your babies now, if you want, or you can wait until our luna is rested," Martha spoke, unable to contain her own smile at the new born royalties.

"I wanna do that now," the omega declared, the alpha nodding his head, agreeing with anything his mate wanted.

He noticed the blue irises of his baby girl and green ones of his baby boys. An utter wish of them all having dimples like his mate struck him, he looked at his alpha and saw the deep dimples in his cheeks as he cooed at their babies.

"Our first born will be known by the title of Earl Adrian Matthew Styles of Cheshire," the alpha announced, "Our second born will be known by the title of Earl Lucius Joseph Styles of Cheshire, and our third born will be known by the title of Lady Elizabeth Grace Styles of Cheshire. The official announcement will be made in two weeks, till then no word should leave your mouth."