Chapter 12

The Church of Cheshire was bedizened with the finest, plush, red carpet - the coverture opening from down the steps and stopping at the Lantern by the alter where the royals will kneel to get blessed by the archbishop and the holy spirit.

To the right of the alter was the royal opera which would play symphonies upon the entrance of alpha and luna. To the left was where the luna's family would sit to witness the matrimony.

Outside the church was a horde of common folks, all high spirited to witness their king tying the knot.

Inside the church, the archbishop of Cheshire was standing by the alter, the started playing the music of service as the royal families took their seats.

The alpha king and his beta were recieved by the Dean and the bishop at the Great West Door and escorted to the Lantern.

Harry was clad in the royal military attire - a tradition followed from centuries - red coat, black pants, blue sachet adorned with all of his achievements and glories, his crown sitting proudly atop his head.

His beta was in a similar attire, just the coat being a royal blue.

He was nervous- although he would never admit it out loud. After all, it was his wedding day and Louis had been feeling ill the day before.

The beginning of Prelude of Rhosymedre caught his attention and a sliver of his worries flew away. The prelude marked the arrival of his luna's carriage and a smile broke on his lips when he heard the rising voices outside the church.

Louis was wearing a pure white suit, his crown resting on top of his head. On his front pocket was pinned myrtyl, the herb of love.

He had been feeling down in the morning but didn't let anyone know, couldn't risk this day being ruined by anything. He had waited long enough. He deserved this happiness.

What confused him was that his body needed more rest, he needed to lay down and nap more often, but he blamed it on the stress and preparation for the big day.

Liam kissed his cheek and took his hand to walk him down the alter. They were by flower girls walking behind them.

Harry's breath got caught in his throat at the sight of his mate. He knew Louis was beautiful but he was glowing at that moment. He had to remind himself to breathe when the omega smiled at him shyly, cheeks turning the colour of rose.

He smiled at Louis and kissed his hand when the omega stepped on the alter. "You look beautiful, absolutely breathtaking," he whispered for only him to hear, smirking when the blush deepened at his omega's cheeks. He gently let go of his hand as they turned to face the archbishop.

The Dean stepped forward and addressed the Congregation. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the face of this congregation, to join together these men in Holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God himself, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church; which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence, and first miracle that he wrought, in Cana of Galilee, and is commended in Holy Writ to be honourable among all men; and therefore is not by any to be enterprised, nor taken in hand, unadvisedly, lightly, or wantonly; but reverently, discreetly, soberly, and in the fear of God, duly considering the causes for which Matrimony was ordained.

Therefore if any man can shew any just cause why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace."

There was a silence for a moment to let anyone object to the matrimony - which no one would dare to do.

When no one interrupted, the Dean stepped back and the archbishop took his place.