Week 2 - Pranks Ahoyyyy!

Song of the chapter on the side :) >>>>>>>>

__________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                January 16th, 2011

                                                     “The Day My Mind Stood Still”

                                                                          Woodland Mall (Grand Rapids, Michigan), around... 12pm

We all had the weekend off, so we took a trip to my hometown. AND one of my favorite malls EVER. It has almost everything. Even a huge Apple Store. Once we got there we all went to the food court (which had a huge carrousel in it). Kat and I went over to the vending machines to get some snacks for everyone.

“So... see any hotties?” she asked as she tried to get Jollie Ranchers out of the vending machine.

“What?” I asked, bemused as I leaned against the drink machine.

“Yeah! See any besides John Morrison? I know you got the hots for that guy.” she said, still hitting the machine.

“Well, yeah! But nobody else at the moment.” I said, turning my head to him and admiring his laugh.

“Hey! Stop staring and start scoping! We need to find another guy for you.” she said, still struggling. “If I'm gonna be in LOVE with Justin Gabriel and Patrick Kane then you're gonna be in love with John Morrison and... whoever.”

“Ugh, one second.” I said, pushing her out of the way. I rammed my shoulder in to it and Jollie Ranchers, Skittles, M&Ms, and a King Size bar of Chocolate fell in to the place where you take your stuff.

“Jackpot!” we both yelled.

“Anyway,” Kat started, taking all of the stuff and putting the M&Ms in my hand. “see anyone?”

“Welllll.... I've seen someone. Emphasis on the past tense.” I said, examining the bag.

“And that is.....?” she asked, smirking. I chuckled a little. I opened my mouth to speak before someone came up to me.

“Pretty bad*** vending machine abuse.” said Alex Riley. I whipped around really fast and hit my funny bone on the vending machine.

“Heeeeyy, Alex!” I said with a smile, trying to hind the immense pain. He seethed through his teeth and kissed my hand.

“Maybe that won't fix your elbow, but I just couldn't resist.” he said, winking before walking off. I fell back on the vending machine in a swoon. Kat smirked at me.

“I think we found your second lover.” she said. I slowly turned my head to her.

“Huhhh?” I asked, as if in a trance. She laughed a little.

“Yep! We found him!” she said, pulling me by the arm back to the table.

                                                          Woodland Mall parking lot, walking back to the car, around... 3pm

“YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH ALEX RILEY?!” Mike yelled in shock. Okay, so clearly this upsets him. I suppose thinking your friend's apprentice attractive is a horrible deed worthy of a circle in hell.

“Not in love, per se! I just think he's kinda hot is all!” I said back.

“Yeah, that's what in love is to girls.” he said. I tutted.